“Excellent pizza”
Review of Big Sal's

Big Sal's
Ranked #227 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza based on reviews and we were not disappointed. Delicious pizza, abundant toppings, very friendly service upon picking it up. We got what was equivalent to a deluxe pizza & we loved it! Keep up the good work Big Sal's! We would definitely get this again when coming through town on vacation!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Nerita C

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

In the past, I've only tried their juicy prime rib, but thank goodness to Groupon, I had the opportunity to take my niece and nephews to try out the pizza. We ordered: chicken gizzards, the sampler and a large Big Sal's Pizza. The sampler is a sampler, nothing exciting, but the pizza was nice and cheesy with big chunks of sausage and kicks of jalapeño slices and the chicken gizzards, a bit salty but juicy.
The service was good. We went after the lunch rush,so there wasn't a wait. We came ate and left.

We certainly would return for the pizza!

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank buoywin2010
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Seriously the best pizza in Lincoln! Fresh and delicious. The bar itself is a little out of the way and not in one of the best neighborhood but the pizza is to die for. You can get takeout and the prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank Kelli M
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I've had pizza here before and always liked the friendly, small town bar feel, but I'll definitely be back on Wednesdays. The quarter pound burger and fry special for 3.95 was great! I don't want a half pound burger so this was perfect and had a really nice char. I added cheese for $.50 but can't believe it came with great fries for that price. They always have really interesting music playing too!

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Sherip123
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

In my opinion Big Sal's has the best pizza in Lincoln. The large pies are ginormous and will easily feed 4 hungry adults. The options are fantastic with barbecue chicken, Hawaiin, and plenty of other gourmet choices. The service is also just absolutely stellar, super friendly, attentive, professional, and all around awesome. Try this place and the pizza, I promise you'll agree. It's a great local joint!

Date of visit: January 2016
3  Thank Jski529

Been to Big Sal's? Share your experiences!