“Birthday Dinner”

Add it.
Valentino's
Ranked #211 of 706 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My family took me here for birthday dinner. My son liked the personal pizza and my daughter made her own pasta. I had awesome bruschetta and gluten free pizza and my husband enjoyed the meatballs and pasta. Our waiter Sean was very polite and friendly. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Our running group met here this week for our Wednesday Night Run. The service was possibly the best service I've had at any restaurant in a long time, and I travel a lot. The wait staff was friendly and efficient and management was great.

They had our food out fresh and hot at the time we requested it, as they had us order before we left for the run. We will be going back in the spring/ summer as they restaurant enjoyed having us, and they have a nice outdoor patio we can use when the weather gets nicer.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at this sit down Valentino's twice. We received a great recommendation of lasagna Florentine and my wife had the chicken parmesan. Andrew did a great job of making sure drinks were filled, coffee was fresh and was very friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We were longing for an old-time Valentino's restaurant experience the way the one on Holdrege was before the buffets came along, but this was not it. There were not enough TVs for a real sports bar, and the ones there did not allow viewing from all angles. The pizza was tasty, but the filling needed to come out to the edges better. Menu was more limited than we would like...there's potential there, but it's not being utilized too well now.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I'm not a fan of the Valentino'a buffet, but their made to order calzone and pizza is better than Old Chicago. I especially like the custom calzone and pizza option.

I would definitely recommend Valentino's.

Been to Valentino's? Share your experiences!