“Cheers to Toast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was unexpectedly inviting considering it is part of a strip mall/type area. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The mimosas were huge and one of the best I've had in a long time. Our food was flavorful and filling.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch at Toast. The hot roast beef sandwich and Ruben were both excellent. Especially good was the different types of bread used for the sandwiches.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We enjoy going to Toast for their outdoor atmosphere. You can dine on the west or south side of the building, lined with flower baskets on the railing. Just really laid back. This visit we enjoyed their Southwest Crispy Chicken Salad and their Grilled Ribeye with mashed potatoes. Both were tasty and nice sized. Large drinks and pop are served in Mason jars. They have recently modified their interior a bit and most noticeable was the entry had a bit less "open" feeling...BUT they have large windows throughout, so it didn't change the overall feel to me. They have a small to medium-ish bar area with TVs and offer hightop and standard tables or booths for seating throughout. Our server was Maggie and as typical here, she was sweet, attentive and friendly! We'll continue to drop by, even when cold weather returns...we enjoy the somewhat cozy atmosphere inside too! Thanks for this great option in northwest Lincoln (Fallbrook)!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the Toast with my daughter last weekend and the service was fast food was yummy. Had a BLT with hickory smoked bacon and instead of the typical fries, you can choose from Artichoke dip or hummus with chips plus others. So good! Reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit here after the remodel/menu redo. The first thing I noticed was that the expanded kitchen closed off the open feel of the restaurant. Coffee bar gone, a big piece of plywood blocking off the view of the restaurant from the middle booth where we sat. Felt very isolated.

And the menu list some of our favorites like the Burlington chicken salad. Couldn’t really tell what the menu wanted to be. Didn’t feel like the neighborhood grab a sandwich and glass of wine place that I enjoyed in the past. My husband said the Veggie Burger was very good, so we’ll go back for that, but I was disappointed overall. I like the place and want it to succeed, so hopefully it’s just me.

Been to Toast? Share your experiences!