All reviews bath suite social hour small kitchen washers and dryers kitchen area long stay separate bedroom long term morning breakfast breakfast staff bagels extended stay sofa bed rooms are spacious staff was very friendly very nice stay evening reception
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

After driving 10 hours we needed a place to stay and Staybridge was good. I would stay here again as people were nice and loved the “free” meal and drinks at night. The drink was just what I needed. The meal that goes till 730 was light but just what we needed and it saved us from going out to eat. The pool area was nice. The breakfast area was small and not a lot of choices but it was still good. Rooms were clean. Overall a good experience

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful as usual! This was our 3rd time staying here in the last 5 years. We always come back! With 5 of us, they have the 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite that is awesome! We will stay here again when we go back to Lincoln! I high recommend this hotel! The food is fresh and tasty too!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

First the good - great people; cheerful & efficient. And much of the breakfast was out really early, so those of us needing to hit the road before 7:30 could get bagels & coffee & stuff like that. But the room is, unfortunately, a different story. It smelled musty - not quite mildew, but close. The carpet is filthy. The furniture is well-loved - handles hanging off, sofa collapsing several inches when sat upon, toilet seat loose (wheee, that was a surprise!), tub has something grey melted in it (or was that dirt?), etc. One bar of soap to trade between sink & tub - there was a big bottle of shower gel (along with shampoo & conditioner) attached to tub wall, but not everyone wants to smell like shower gel... Oh & the elevator was jerky & slow. (I would take the stairs, but I’m on crutches) This is not the Staybridge experience that I’m used to. If this is where the brand is headed, they need to drop their prices!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest -
First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and feedback from our guests is an important tool that helps us achieve or goals.
Secondly, I want to extend my most sincere apology. The conditions in which you described in our suite are not the standards that we strive to uphold. Please be assured, your concerns have been brought to the attention of the appropriate departments as well as our Management Team.
I know that I had personally spoken with you upon checkout. However, I want to make sure that I have done everything within my capacity to apologize for your discomfort.
If you would like to speak with me on this matter further, I would be glad to hear from you. Please feel free to contact the hotel to talk with me. I'm glad to be of service.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This hotel was lovely! First, they are pet friendly, extra points there! The have free beer, wine and appetizers Mon, Tues & Wed, which was actually enough for a light dinner. They have a little store to buy treats and forgotten items. Of course the store items are a little costly but when its 10 pm and you want chocolate ice cream, you'll pay the $3. The pool are was very clean and they had handicap lifts for the pool and hot tub. There was even a nice grill area. This was our first time at Staybridge and will probably make it one of our "go to" chains.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I will make the Staybridge Suites my "go to" hotel when I travel to Lincoln from now on!! There were so many thoughtful things the hotel does that others don't that separates it out from its competitors!! For instance, they notify guests of the clear bag policy at near by areas and stadiums and sell clear bags for the guests for a reasonable price. They offer full size J.R. Watkins products in the showers, have special events for guests such as massages and also have hand sanitizer by the buffet line at breakfast. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I watched them meticulously clean the pool the morning I was there. The rooms are so clean and I am usually very guarded in hotel rooms feeling like I will contract some disease but I did not feel that way at all at this hotel. It is clear that whoever runs this hotel values their guests!! I will continue to recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone traveling to Lincoln, Ne!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo