US$155
Hampton.com
US$125
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$92
US$85
US$95
US$87
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenloft bedroomown bathroomfree shuttlebit datedextra spacenice kitchenpots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homeunl campusshopping and restaurantsgreat breakfastwe've stayedlincoln nebraskafree breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Several weeks ago I made a pre-paid reservation at this property via a third party. Just 5 days before arrival I received an email saying I was rejected and my reservation was revoked/cancelled. I was actually told the property had overbooked and I was no longer a reservation holder. No apologies, no compensation, and no remorse.
Later that evening my husband told me he had read several stories online 'about hotels in the eclipse path cancelling rooms for lower paying guests so they could overcharge and grossly profit from the eclipse'.
I am totally disappointed and frustrated about this situation!! I had made plans to be in the Lincoln area ahead of others so I could enjoy the eclipse. And then ended up having to pay double what I had originally paid for this property.....
In essence I was evicted by the eclipse!!!

Room Tip: remember a pre-paid reservation is not guaranteed by this property if they have an opportunity to price gouge for gross profiteering!!!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terre B
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

We are so very sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with our hotel. We would like to sincerely say that we would never have cancelled your reservation based on your rate, and want to extend our deepest apologies if you were ever made to feel that way. Unfortunately new ownership with a business like this often has kinks in the early days that need working out, and the allowed over-bookings in our system during the eclipse is possibly the one of these issues that we most regret. We hope so much that you will give us a second chance to experience everything we have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I loved having a spacious suite and a full kitchen, as well as the resort-style layout and outdoor pool and other areas. I had thought the interior was simply older and dated, but the more time I spent in the room, the more I realized that it is just simply not clean. The room attendant staff were very nice, and not all of it had to do with the daily cleaning but more that walls and carpets etc. obviously haven't been cleaned in a very long time. The bed was old and saggy. One day, crumbs left over from the previous evening were still there for another day, suggesting that the room had not been vacuumed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DocPamelaY
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here while in town for a conference in downtown Lincoln. This was in a perfect location, about 12 minutes to the downtown venue by car, and we stayed three nights. We chose Chase Suites because of the on-site laundry facilities (hurrah!) and the suites with full kitchens, as we were looking to save money by cooking our own meals in the evenings.

Our room appeared to have been recently renovated with clean carpets, fresh bedding, and comfortable couch with ottomans. There was a comfortable work chair and desk for completing computer and writing tasks. The bathroom area was large and well-maintained. The kitchen might have been a bit dated in terms of cabinetry (but who cares, really), but it had everything we needed in terms of pots and pans, utensils, plates, etc. We were here three nights and the kitchen was a godsend!

With the full kitchens, I was surprised that the hotel also offered a continental breakfast. This was fantastic, and unlike other hotels, changed slightly each day. There were different meat and egg dishes, different fruit choices, etc. That meant that we didn't feel like we were eating exactly the same meal each day. The staff in the breakfast room kept everything topped up, and the breakfast room itself was a cozy, welcoming space that apparently also played host to the evening receptions, although we never made it to any of those.

We fell in love with Lincoln while we were in the area, and if we come again, we will definitely consider a return to Chase Suites. The rates were reasonable (for all that was included), they accepted our auto club discount, and because they also allow dogs, we might be able to bring our pup next time. The hotel was set among mature trees which provided shade and cover from rain and a sense of privacy from other guests. It was located along a main street with plenty of shopping and restaurants around--we visited the HyVee grocery for our supplies while there!

Thank you for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Kate_the_Professor
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for my brother-in-law's wedding. The hotel is a little older, but very well maintained, clean rooms, and nice kitchenettes. Unfortunately the hot tub heater wasn't working for three days, staff knew what was wrong but never fixed the problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here many times over the years as we visit family. The layout makes it feel more like a resort than a motel. Lots of trees and grass between the units. Many have little balconies that are very pleasant to sit on. Really appreciate the kitchen with utensils, dishes, and dishwasher. Staff always friendly and helpful. We stay in dog-friendly rooms, where the condition of the carpets might not please everyone, but it's fine with us. The pool is very nice. Its only drawback is that, because units face it, you can't swim before 10 am. Had to miss my early morning swim. But the evening swim is great. Recommend this place, particularly for kids and dogs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family