US$146
US$169
US$145
US$122
US$108
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$133
US$106
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$97
US$106
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenloft bedroomown bathroombit datedextra spacenice kitchenpots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homeone night stayshopping and restaurantsunl campusgreat breakfastwe've stayedlincoln nebraskafireplace
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here while in town for a conference in downtown Lincoln. This was in a perfect location, about 12 minutes to the downtown venue by car, and we stayed three nights. We chose Chase Suites because of the on-site laundry facilities (hurrah!) and the suites with full kitchens, as we were looking to save money by cooking our own meals in the evenings.

Our room appeared to have been recently renovated with clean carpets, fresh bedding, and comfortable couch with ottomans. There was a comfortable work chair and desk for completing computer and writing tasks. The bathroom area was large and well-maintained. The kitchen might have been a bit dated in terms of cabinetry (but who cares, really), but it had everything we needed in terms of pots and pans, utensils, plates, etc. We were here three nights and the kitchen was a godsend!

With the full kitchens, I was surprised that the hotel also offered a continental breakfast. This was fantastic, and unlike other hotels, changed slightly each day. There were different meat and egg dishes, different fruit choices, etc. That meant that we didn't feel like we were eating exactly the same meal each day. The staff in the breakfast room kept everything topped up, and the breakfast room itself was a cozy, welcoming space that apparently also played host to the evening receptions, although we never made it to any of those.

We fell in love with Lincoln while we were in the area, and if we come again, we will definitely consider a return to Chase Suites. The rates were reasonable (for all that was included), they accepted our auto club discount, and because they also allow dogs, we might be able to bring our pup next time. The hotel was set among mature trees which provided shade and cover from rain and a sense of privacy from other guests. It was located along a main street with plenty of shopping and restaurants around--we visited the HyVee grocery for our supplies while there!

Thank you for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Kate_the_Professor
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for my brother-in-law's wedding. The hotel is a little older, but very well maintained, clean rooms, and nice kitchenettes. Unfortunately the hot tub heater wasn't working for three days, staff knew what was wrong but never fixed the problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here many times over the years as we visit family. The layout makes it feel more like a resort than a motel. Lots of trees and grass between the units. Many have little balconies that are very pleasant to sit on. Really appreciate the kitchen with utensils, dishes, and dishwasher. Staff always friendly and helpful. We stay in dog-friendly rooms, where the condition of the carpets might not please everyone, but it's fine with us. The pool is very nice. Its only drawback is that, because units face it, you can't swim before 10 am. Had to miss my early morning swim. But the evening swim is great. Recommend this place, particularly for kids and dogs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fionabert
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Check in was quick and courteous, room was what was pictured when I booked. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was standard. Check out was fast. This is the second time we have stayed here and like it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

While I stayed the night there I enjoyed it thoroughly. I happened to leave my wallet there as I departed in the morning. The company was kind enough to ship it back to me. I appreciated there willingness to help, but upon arrival I realized that my wallet was missing 50$. I cannot help but feel robbed. I understand that the people who found my wallet should not have gone through it in any case and should've turned it in immediately, not go through it and take what they wanted to. I know for a fact the 50$ was in the wallet when I left it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased that we were able to return your property to you, but I'm sorry to hear that you felt as if there was something missing. The guest who found your wallet on property did not leave contact information for us when they turned it in, so unfortunately we are unable to follow up for you. But if you would like to pursue the matter further, please feel free to contact us any time, and we will be happy to provide what information we can to assist you.