All reviews the concierge lounge miller time pub the state capitol building attached parking garage conference center bar and grill hotel lobby within walking distance the check in process self park shuttle service comfortable beds nice stay breakfast buffet football weekend front desk staff unl campus
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Everything about our stay was wonderful! The room was perfectly decorated, clean, and very comfortable. The restaurant was above any expectations. Our breakfast with mouthwatering made as you watched and requested, omelets, our wait staff regular was Bailey. My grandsons loved her so much, they wanted her to come home with them! Can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda W
Susan M, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Brenda,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will be sure to pass this on to all our associates. Please do come back to visit soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

There's usually something lacking in most hotels: scratchy towels, curtains that don't keep out the morning sun, showers with no doors that let the cold air in, service, etc. This one didn't have any of that. The pillow was probably the worst thing for me since it was a little softer than I would like, but still very acceptable. The sheets were comfortable, towels soft, everything clean and not torn, and even the AC worked as it should with no instructions needed. I liked the downtown location close to everything.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AboveTheTrees
Susan M, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share you excellent experiences. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Lincoln.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Nothing bad to say about this awesome property. We had car trouble (lots) and weren't able to arrive until 4am, they had us all ready to check in and it went very smoothly, which was welcome after our ordeal!

Great restaurant, clean rooms, comfy beds. Not too far from UNL campus and other things we wanted to do. Had a nice champaign reception one night - we weren't expecting that, so that was fun. S

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda B
Susan M, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to review The Cornhusker Hotel. We are glad we were able to accommodate to your stressful and long day with car problems. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our restaurant, clean guest rooms, comfortable guest room beds,
and convenient location. We look forward to hosting you again brilliantly in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I was in Lincoln, NE for two nights on a business trip. While my meetings were at the nearby Embassy Suites, I decided to stay at the Marriott Cornhusker Hotel. I was glad that I made this choice.

The hotel is centrally located in downtown Lincoln. It is a quick walk to the state capitol and is close to many offices of the university. The hotel is in excellent condition with big rooms, a great concierge lounge, and a nice bar/restaurant in the lobby. It is attached to a municipal parking lot which charges by the hour. I found it was cheaper to pay the hourly rate when leaving the deck instead of adding it to your room bill.

The hotel is decorated nicely and is very clean. When checking in, they offered the guests a glass of champagne in the lobby and the hotel manager welcomed me to the hotel. Everyone was very nice and were helpful.

While in Lincoln I ate at Dish, which was excellent, and drove about 30 minutes to Lakehouse Farm & Prairie Plate for a wonderful farm to table dinner.

Overall, I had a great stay in Lincoln!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the capitol building have a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank timfromnj

Timfromnj,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in Lincoln. We are glad you chose to stay at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel for your meeting. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Lincoln.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

It was clear that the staff at the hotel requires training, particularly housekeeping. Upon arrival, the gentleman behind the desk was unfamiliar with their policies. When I asked for points instead of the breakfast, he indicated that as a gold member I wasn't entitled to the same. I had to show him the email that I'd received from the hotel just days before my arrival. We couldn't get a good nights sleep due to the UFC guests next to our room, who were extremely loud all night long. On Saturday, housekeeping didn't come until 2:30 when we were getting changed for a wedding at 3 p.m. We asked them to return later - which they did not! The woman at the desk on Sunday morning was the one bright spot, as she at least attempted to address the fact that we had no cups for coffee due to the lack of housekeeping services. I frequently stay at Marriott hotels - this one was disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sandragV275DH
Susan M, General Manager at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding you recent stay at The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel. I am very sorry that we did not do a good job of talking care of you while you were here and that you got caught up in Marriott's changes to their Marriott Rewards program. We have shared this with the appropriate departments so that we make sure this is not repeated with yourself or other guests. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Lincoln.