“Piezano Classic”

Ranked #155 of 696 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza, Italian Restaurants, Carry Out & Take Out
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had not been here in many years, used to dine on many Sundays with the original founders. I understand there is now new ownership. I arrived prior to 5 pm and was directed to seat myself. Dining area was not full so there was no wait. Greeting and customer service by wait staff was appropriate. Ordered the all you eat spaghetti. The portion was plate full, piping hot with cheese bread. Pretty much Diane's way. Could have been more flavorful but only my preference. Other diners were also attended timely. Hopefully in time some paint, carpet, ceiling grid, décor could be updated in time, it was pretty much the way it used to look from the Berners renovation 20 yrs ago. A nice touch would be to also bring back the small fresh table flowers, I was greeted with non living dead yellow whatever in a pot. Throw them out pls !

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza but enjoy all the baked pastas. You can dine in, take out or use their speedy delivery.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

My favorite pizza here is the Hawaiian pizza! Big pieces of Canadian Bacon, pineapple and chunks of cream cheese add to the brillance of this dish! I have never dined in, but I have ordered via phone and picked up. They are very nice and on time every time!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We just had take out the day after Thanksgiving but had three large and varied pies.This is a thick crust, kind of bread-like crust and I like it a lot though I generally go for thin crust these days. Lots of fillings and a great amount of cheese which was in slices and I thought was very good. I'll be looking forward to more when we come back to town.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

They have the best pizza! It have a fun vibe and it is a friendly environment. The pizza sauce has a little kick to it but that's what makes it amazing! This is a must have if you come to Lincoln!

Been to Piezanos? Share your experiences!