“Great first visit”

Ranked #41 of 696 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What a great little place. Thank God my son tried this with friends and recommended it to us. Great pizza, crispy crust, good toppings and plenty of them. Had the fried pickles also. They were great also. We're spear and had a crispy coating on them. The help was great and very accommodating for me with my bad knee. I love the atmosphere of the decore. Great mixture of customers from a youth baseball to an older couple out for supper. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

It had been years since I tried Isles Pizza. Stopped here for pizza and beer and ordered Leaning Tower of Pizza...Great pepperoni and other meats as well as slightly spicy. This is just the perfect pizza and wish we had one back home. Beers were good, too, but just the same you can order anywhere.

1  Thank Brad B
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem in such a cute little area of town. Always fast, friendly and efficient service and the atmosphere is great. Leather seats, nice bar and a vintage vibe. Get the leaning tower pizza....SO GOOD. I am picky about pizza and this place never disappoints. The pizza is hot and fresh, the beer is cold. I’d recommend to anyone who says they want to try a Lincoln pizza joint! Don’t waste your time downtown or in the Haymarket when you could visit historic Havelock and get the BEST.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a family run pizza and pub with excellent home made pizza. They have 6 main styles or you can build your own. They also do hamburgers and sandwiches, with a full array of draft beer, and wines. I eat pizza here often.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Order the LEANING TOWER with Cream Cheese! It is a delight! Other menu items of bar food and sandwiches and appetizers are great too but.... Order the LEANING TOWER with Cream Cheese!

Been to Isles Pub & Pizza? Share your experiences!