“Decent value”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Better than average steak. Sides were unremarkable. Good service. Wouldn't mind eating there again. Nothing further to add, but TripAdvisor requests 100 characters. Smh

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Was brought here for an informal dinner 'interview' the day before I had a day-long job interview. Obviously, my potential bosses were trying to impress me (while silumtaneously checking out my interaction skills in a semi-formal setting); and our amazing steak dinners coupled with the restaurant's ambiance was quite impressive!

1  Thank tgw51
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Very good steak n the rest of the food. Would definitely recommend . Very friendly staff. Amazing desserts

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a block from UN-L's Lied Center. Park and walk here befor the show. We were seated quickly, and drink orders taken. The wine list is decent, and they do sell several by the glass. I had a green salad, a small 5oz fillet with a baked potato. We were offered some mini loaves and butter before the meal. At my table, a caesar salad with sliced steak was thoroughly enjoyed as well. Decent service here, and solid food. Prices are great for the quality of the food!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I spent a week in Lincoln visiting family. Two of the evenings while in town we offered to take different family groups to dinner at a restaurant of their choosing... both chose Misty's. We found the food to be very good not great. The restaurant was busy and really crowded on Friday night... I suggest making a reservation on the weekend. The menu is reasonably priced and the waitstaff was very attentive.