My Place Hotel-South Omaha/ La Vista, NE(La Vista)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$101
US$155
US$133
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista(La Vista)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$87
US$82
US$80
Priceline
Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$89
HolidayInn.com
US$66
US$62
All reviewsevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptionomelethotel restaurantcocktail hourmorning breakfastrooms are largebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessexcellent stayhot tubstaff was friendlyomaha
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We have stayed at this facility on several occasions. We have always been extremely satisfied. The gentleman that runs the omelette bar at the complimentary breakfast is outstanding. The rooms are clean, the staff is gracious and helpful, and the convenience of being close to the interstate is very nice. There is nice shopping nearby as well if you are interested.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 765deltong
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great service as always! I highly recommend this location, I stayed here 6 years ago, first class operation and super friendly staff. I have stayed at many different hotels but this is one of my favorites in the Midwest.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a convention. Good customer service, staff was wonderful. The food was very good. Embassy offers the cook to order breakfast and the reception in the evening, great plus. Rooms were clean and hotel was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I booked a room for my daughter's birthday party and then cancelled it because a presidential suite became available at Hilton downtown but when I went to book that room, it was booked by someone else. I can't rebook my 3-room suite at Embassy and therefore called, the lady on the phone told me that they don't book this room out normally, and I have no idea what that means. She then said the room that I had just cancelled minutes ago is occupied already and will be for the entire weekend...which didn't sound right. I explained the situation and that it should still be available, she didn't seem to agree. I asked to speak with the manager, and told him that the site isn't working properly and I need the room booked. He totally understood what I was talking about and told me to book the regular suite with my points and then he will transfer the room to the top floor suite that I had previously booked. He then called me back just minutes later to let me know this was done. I was panicking a little prior to this but they really took care of us and my daughter really enjoyed her 16th birthday! Embassy suites is our favorite place to stay and always stayed with them unless that wasn't an option. So glad I recently signed up for HHonors rewards and will be a loyal customer.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is an excellent hotel and I've stayed here several times. The food is great, the bar is excellent and the rooms are fantastic. There is a brewery and theatre and a Cabella's within walking distance. There are also several restaurants in the vicinity.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple