Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Enjoyed a four day stay at the Embassy suites. good service, excellent value. Despite the hotel being sold out for a convention--the staff worked hard to maintain excellent levels of service. Rooms are spacious with living and bedroom areas. Large bathrooms. refrigerator with coffeemaker in the room.

Room Tip: away from elevators are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We have stayed at this facility on several occasions. We have always been extremely satisfied. The gentleman that runs the omelette bar at the complimentary breakfast is outstanding. The rooms are clean, the staff is gracious and helpful, and the convenience of being close to the interstate is very nice. There is nice shopping nearby as well if you are interested.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 765deltong
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great service as always! I highly recommend this location, I stayed here 6 years ago, first class operation and super friendly staff. I have stayed at many different hotels but this is one of my favorites in the Midwest.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a convention. Good customer service, staff was wonderful. The food was very good. Embassy offers the cook to order breakfast and the reception in the evening, great plus. Rooms were clean and hotel was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I booked a room for my daughter's birthday party and then cancelled it because a presidential suite became available at Hilton downtown but when I went to book that room, it was booked by someone else. I can't rebook my 3-room suite at Embassy and therefore called, the lady on the phone told me that they don't book this room out normally, and I have no idea what that means. She then said the room that I had just cancelled minutes ago is occupied already and will be for the entire weekend...which didn't sound right. I explained the situation and that it should still be available, she didn't seem to agree. I asked to speak with the manager, and told him that the site isn't working properly and I need the room booked. He totally understood what I was talking about and told me to book the regular suite with my points and then he will transfer the room to the top floor suite that I had previously booked. He then called me back just minutes later to let me know this was done. I was panicking a little prior to this but they really took care of us and my daughter really enjoyed her 16th birthday! Embassy suites is our favorite place to stay and always stayed with them unless that wasn't an option. So glad I recently signed up for HHonors rewards and will be a loyal customer.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
9.4 km away
Omaha Marriott
Omaha Marriott
#47 of 83 in Omaha

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128-5610
Region: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in La Vista
Price Range: €115 - €191 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista