Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We have been regularly coming to this hotel for about 8 years. Our kids play lacrosse and we have to travel. What we love - Pool. Deck outside for playing cards or catch. Hot tub. LAUNDRY on each floor for the over the top stinky uniforms! Room - the rooms are large enough for our family to be comfortable even with "gear" in the room. We love to have our parent have adjoining rooms, making it feel even more spacious. Can't say enough about happy hour and the morning breakfast to fuel up the players for the entire day. I have 6 in my family, plus the grandparents. 2 rooms work great! The movies are a nice extra touch. I have not found anything dirty or left untouched. Over the 8 years we have been guests, they have made updates. We have eaten in the hotel and had food delivered to the room. Pizza is a little pricey, but delicious. If I had to complain about anything, the hot tub is not hot enough. The gift shop doesn't have a ton of stuff in it - but ask the front desk, they always go out of their way to accommodate you.

Room Tip: I have stayed on the upper floors. The sitting rooms are closest to the hall with the bedrooms in ba...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Worth the money. Staff was friendly. Helpful. Great place for a wedding. Breakfast was amazing!!!!!! Happy was helpful too. Very clean. My only complaint-- trash cans were too small. But if that's what we're talking about, must have been a good stay. We'll be back

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Quickly -

CONS -

- It's hooked to a conference facility and that means the service is a bit more 'transactional' than 'relational.'
- Older (i.e. 1990s-early 2000's) decore

PROS -

- Typical Hilton franchise (i.e. nice beds and treatment for Honors members)
- AMAZING food! Wholly smokes - quesadillas?!? BEST.
- Easy location off-of 680 (nice!!)

BUT....

$2 for a club soda? Uh...no. I've been to Hilton's all over the world and "this" was one of the only (if not THE) only time I've been charged for Club Soda. I get that the restaurant business is won/lost on increments but the charge for water (when I'd bought drinks) was a little too pointed.

So...is it nice? Yes. Are they a little too retentive? Yes. If you're a points-hound and need a place, no worries. If you're looking for old-fashioned 'service'? Hmmmm...maybe not.

But, back to those Quesadillas. Amazing. Best ever...and no fooling.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I frequently stay at this hotel. For some reason, this trip was not as great as previously. There was a dirty sock laying under the desk & the room had smell to it. I do still recommend it though for the services and value. The staff who work during the complimentary evening hours & breakfast are excellent!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Great hotel other than the change to breakfast. I've stayed here roughly 15 times or more in the past year-all fabulous stays until this punch card system was implemented. The punch cards are inconvenient and cheapen the experience. $15 to replace your card???? If I were traveling with children this would be a ridiculous thing. I understand keeping costs down, but this was a poor move making mornings start unpleasantly for all. Felt like I was at a soup kitchen!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
9.4 km away
Omaha Marriott
Omaha Marriott
#47 of 83 in Omaha

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128-5610
Region: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in La Vista
Price Range: €115 - €190 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista