“Coupon”

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 32 Restaurants in La Vista
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

1st time here...ordered like a fast food restaurant. Had to ask the cashier several times to apply the coupon, and get the order itself correct. They honored my requests. Service was fast, and the bread sticks were very good! Loved the hamburger pizza, plenty of hamburger on it, but the pepperoni was super greasy. However, when they brought out the bread sticks and pizza, they didn't bring plates, soon I had to get it from a counter along with napkins. Maybe it's supposed to be like that, but the person who took my order said nothing. no complaints about the food though!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

The Jumbo Taco Pizza is a family favorite. We usually wait for special promotions on the Jumbo specialty pizzas to order this delight. It is always ready on time. We have never used the delivery service, as we always seem to combine Taco Pizza night with a Redbox movie for an economical family night.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

If you were in Omaha in the '70s you probably fell in love with that giant, heavy, mouth watering pizza from Godfathers. It not quite like it was in the '70s but very very close. I have had pizza all over the world and Godfathers is still my favorite. You must get the Combo with original crust.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My daughter and her family live in Colorado. They do not have a Godfathers. She "loads" up with pizza while here---take-out and lunch in the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

There's nothing like Godfather's Pizza around the city. It has a tast that you don't ever get tired of and can come with desert. Been eating this pizza since I was a kid and can eat it all the time.

1  Thank Mink34