US$75
US$65
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney(Kearney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$127
US$159
US$139
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Kearney)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssoft or hard pillowsscrambled eggschocolate wafflelate one nightour room was spaciouspretzelsbiscuits gravybig screen tvwine and beerfree cookieswifi worked wellindoor pool and hot tubmanager's receptiongreat valuethe breakfast areayogurtvery pleased with our stay
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to stay.
Very pleasant staff, clean modern rooms, very quiet in my room.
Excellent business area, good breakfast.
This is my go to hotel on my monthly trips through Kearney.
If I had to complain about something, the parking could be a little better, as it's difficult to park a large construction vehicle late at night. But I understand there is limited property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I agree with the review that rated this place at 5+. Check-in staff outstanding. Very friendly and accommodating. Room was excellent. Spacious, very clean, room lighting couldn't be better. Shower had great pressure and temp control. Easy access from/to interstate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If I could rate this inn higher than a 5 I would. First, the staff at checkin were bubbly and very energized made the checkin flawless. Then found out the manager had free beverages and snacks (beer, wine, chips, salsa, pretzels, and mix) this really took the edge off of our 9 hour car ride. Second, the breakfast area was nicely arranged and to the left there was an additional room that contained a big screen tv, library, chess game and two couches - very nice. Our room was spacious, clean and the decor was very nice very sleek and modern. The queen beds were great and the shower was to die for. The pool was adequate, but the hot tub was most excellent (the best of all the previous places I have stayed) and the pool and hot tub are handicap accessible. Third, the breakfast was very good; biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereals, fruit, yogurt, muffins, toast, English muffins, 6 containers of coffee (they never ran out even at night). The best part was you could make chocolate waffles, this is a first. Checkout the next morning was no different than the previous day checkin. If you are traveling through Nebraska this is a must stop (also plan a hour to see the Archway Memorial too). This by far is the BEST Comfort Inn (and beats any inn to date) I have ever stayed in all for great price. This inn will be used as my gauge to compare future inns - great job Comfort Inn staff in Kearney - I'll be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had two rooms here the weekend of the solar eclipse for the nights of August 19th-20th. Due to last minute changes in our party, we wanted to change one of our rooms from a king bed to two queens. We didn't think there was anyway this could happen on such a crowded weekend (the hotel was full), but Shayne (I think I spelled it right) went the extra mile and found someone who wanted to trade rooms. Outstanding! Plus everything at the motel was really nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling from Illinois to Colorado and needed a few hours to rest. We checked in after midnight. Very friendly, helpful staff. Very nice, clean room. Super comfy bed! Great price for such a nice place. Great breakfast with many hot and cold choices. Would most definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family