US$92
ComfortInn
US$84
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

New Victorian Inn & Suites - Kearney(Kearney)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$107
US$107
US$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$103
US$93
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$136
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Rodeway Inn and Suites(Kearney)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwould stay againyogurtgood nights sleepin townthe entire hotelone night stayfree breakfastnight's sleepgreat pricestaff was very friendly and helpfulafter a long daybiscuits and gravymotelinternetmidnight
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I booked the room months ago for the Solar Eclipse. When I confirmed the reservation before departure it was discovered that two rooms were reserved instead of one. That issue was quickly resolved. Shortly after check-in I received a text from my bank that I was overdrawn. There were two charges for my room PLUS a third charge for a lesser amount. After being on the phone for an hour or more (cut off 6 times -- cell service was intermittent), finally got the issue resolved. Then, when I woke up on Tuesday to check out, found that the charges had reappeared and once again I was overdrawn. The two extra charges fell off on Thursday but I still had to move cash to avoid more fees.
The room itself was fine. Everything worked. Hot water. Basic channels on TV plus 2 HBO channels. Wifi was unprotected with no password... RED FLAG!! That said, I would find different accommodations if I ever found myself there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked our reservation a week in advance and showed up and were given the key to what must have been the worst room they had: downstairs , dingy, next to the vending machines. We were prepared to cancel our stay there until the desk person found us an upstairs room much brighter and more appealing so we stayed. We should have gotten that room to begin with! The overall experience was disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Made this reservation without any knowledge of the area and it was late. I found a review that said it was good value for the price. It really was. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived around 6pm on a Tuesday night and a nice young man checked us in. It was very warm outside and the warm hallway could have used a stick up! The AC was on in our room, so we really appreciated that. He recommended a couple of places to eat and once we got situated, we walked to dinner. Lots of choices close by!! The beds were comfortable and we had a good nights sleep despite the thunderstorm that rolled through! It doesn't make a great impression upon first sight, but it does make for a comfortable and economic one-night stay! One other note: the drain in the tub was slow.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family