“Tasteless food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We went there for dinner with friends. We mainly ordered sea food but almost everything was tasteless.. including the house wine. However the food was presented in an exceptional way. I hope they can make it taste as good in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Well what to say, had dinner there yesterday on a sunday.. may be not the best day to go out for dinner in mondello, half of palermo comes to the beach here. so it was busy, to busy for the crew to handle it seems. Waiters where all over the place, except ours. food has a lot of variaties here, but we ordered burgers and fries, we love italian food but sometimes you just crave burgers. It took a while but the burgers where good. if you dont mind the chaos, and loudness it is worth the visit. it has it charmes, but it seems the owners bit of a bit too much for them to chew. Overall it was ok, but loud...

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We sat outside to do some people watching, which is always fun. The food was delicious, especially their bruschetta! They had a great selection of pizze choices and they were just as good. Just note, the restaurant is across the street from the beach, so you have traffic going by as you eat. Wasn't that big of a deal until there was some delays and the cars were idling right next to us. It didn't last that long though...

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This seems to be one of those "tourist" restaurants with everything on the menu from burgers to seafood and pasta. We ordered salmon and it was nothing to write home about for all the talk about how wonderful and fresh the seafood is. Would not go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We visited Poldo 2 a couple of times during our 10 day stay in Mondello.

On our second visit we both chose pizza and I am so glad we did. This was the best pizza I ate whilst in Mondello. We shared a bruschetta to start and then I had a Calabrese which was absolutely delicious and my husband chose the Bruto which he really enjoyed. The pizzas are very big and I could not finish mine - but don't worry you can take it home with you if you like.

For drinks I had a 33cl Fanta at 2.50 euros and my husband had a 66cl Nastro Azzurro at 3.50 euros.

At 29.50 euros for 1 bruschetta, 2 large pizzas, a soft drink and a large beer, with a cover charge of 3 euros included, I think this is great value for money.

All of the food we ate at Poldo 2 was delicious, the servers were friendly and the place was nice and clean.