“NEVER AGAIN!”
Review of Super 8 Gretna

Super 8 Gretna
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gretna
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This particular super 8 is the worst Super 8 we have ever stayed in, and probably the next worst place we have stayed overall. Husband informed me after we left that he had found crumpled up paper plates and plastic ware behind the chest of drawers.. Apparently housekeeping doesn't know how to clean properly.
Good luck turning around in the bathroom, One can't even close the door without it coming within an eight inch of hitting the toilet. Drain in bathtub did not work so no bath could be taken, only a shower.. And every time a guest in another room decided to turn on the water, you could vividly hear it in our room.
Breakfast? Well, I guess if you are staying more than one night, your breakfast will ALWAYS consist of honey nut cheerios, corn flakes, or a waffle. There's no eggs, no sausage, no yogurt., etc.

The beds were extremely uncomfortable!

When checking my credit card statement online, the total cost seemed a little higher than I thought, so upon asking about that at the front desk, I was given the RUDEST treatment ever. And it seemed whenever we went to the lobby, the same person was working. I swear he must live there, and he was VERY irritating. We left a day earlier than planned and spent the fourth night in a charming independently owned "Inn and suites" and got the best sleep of our entire vacation. This Super 8 really needs to be reviewed by upper management.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!
1  Thank Connie C
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Gretna

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We've stayed at worse, but this hotel was definitely in the bottom quartile. The bathroom door hit the toilet seat when the seat was down so the door wouldn't shut. After the manager came up and made some adjustments it worked, but rubbed the seat when closing. Two light bulbs were missing. I went to the front desk to get replacements and put them in myself. The reserved veteran parking space was a disabled space. The breakfast was paltry, so we went elsewhere. I'm a gold level Wyndham Rewards member, but that didn't seem to matter to the indifferent staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I was here visiting my husband for Army related things, and everything was fine except when I found a bed bug. Brought it up to the front desk and all I was offered was a "sorry" and "have a nice day".

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Super 8 in Gretna for the second time. It has always been clean, with a friendly staff. Okay to stay there, just don't expect any frills. Could use updating, but not worn out by any means. Biggest plus McDonalds and a gas station right in the same parking area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gretna
9.1 km away
19.4 km away
New Victorian Inn & Suites
15.2 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista

Been to Super 8 Gretna? Share your experiences!