“Conference Hotel gave great service for Fisheries meeting at AkSarBen Aquarium”
Review of Super 8 Gretna

Super 8 Gretna
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gretna
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I stayed 3 nights. The hotel staff were very helpful and printed two maps for me to help me get around town. There was always plenty of free coffee in an alcove between the lobby and the breakfast room. The breakfast consisted of 2 choices of cold cereal, milk, juice, breads for toast, coffee, and make your own waffles. The rooms were very clean and quiet and they made up my room each day. There is a microwave in the breakfast room on the first floor. I had an ice chest with me so I did not need a refrigerator. There is an indoor swimming pool I did not have a chance to use.

Room Tip: My room (#212) on the north side of the second floor, above the lobby at the top of the stairs, was...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This location was perfect for us and we found our room comfortable and clean. We did not use any of the facilities nor the pool, so, I can't comment on them. Easy access to I80 and next to Nebraska Crossings.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My wife and I and our 2 kids stayed here and when we got to our room it had not been cleaned completely. Fast food wrappers in the dressential drawers and blankets messed up like someone already layer on the bed. I asked for more towels and the guy at the counter said we should have enough and never gave us any. We had to dry off from our shower with 2 towels for the 4 of us. As a Wyndham member this was a horrible representation of the hotel chain. The breakfast was only a waffle and a muffin. Awful stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

There was not a refrigerator nor a microwave in the room. Only coffee packets; no tea bags. I was there 3 years ago and had all these amenities. There was construction in the area, just as it was 3 years ago. The desk clerk should have given out maps about how to return to I80

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Overall the motel is clean and comfortable. No problem with access and the bed was good. Check in was a little slow but as I was part of a group that was understandable.

I really only have two complaints. The primary complaint is about the wifi. While it was free, it was extremely slow. Painfully so. I finally just disconnected and used my cell as a hotspot. Very frustrating for conducting business.

The second complaint is about the breakfast. If you are trying to eat healthy you will need to bring your own or eat somewhere else. Your choices at the motel are a waffle, two options of sugary cereal, or fruit flavored instant oatmeal. No yogurt. No fruit. No protein of any kind.

Overall I would stay again for business travel but not for personal travel

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gretna
9.1 km away
12.3 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#39 of 83 in Omaha

Been to Super 8 Gretna? Share your experiences!