All reviews front desk staff stayed here room was a bit small main floor yogurt check in was easy hot tub off the highway a nice place to stay fridge and microwave great price the breakfast area continental breakfast motel lobby nebraska linens
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The rooms were clean, bed comfortable - had a nice shower, microwave, fridge and a/c. Breakfast was the typical buffet - found that area little crowded in the morning; There is a pool and a hot tub, right off the lobby. The ice machine is in the breakfast area so that was a little difficult getting to in the morning with all the breakfast people.

There is no elevator - so if you have a lot of luggage you would want to be on the main floor.

Room tip: Main floor is best as there is no elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed here one night on way back to AR. Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast offered is good. Easy parking. Several restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly. Though I didn't take advantage of either, pool and spa looked attractive and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very Friendly staff and Clean modern rooms. Free wifi. Fridge and Microwave in the rooms. Continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub. And a great price.

Nothing else to say except it's worth the stay by far.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stopped here as a halfway point from my home to Devil's Tower. Sleep Inn hotels are hit or miss. I've stayed in some that could rival Hampton Hotels. This wasn't one of them. Check in was easy, but when he said, go up right there and it's down the hall, pointing at some stairs, I asked where the elevator was. They don't have an elevator here. In line with ADA guidelines, all handicap rooms are on the first floor. I wasn't about to lug all my stuff up and down stairs, so he happily gave me a room downstairs. It was handicap accessible, (beds lower, walk in shower with rail). The shower was amazing! Incredible pressure! The bed was comfy enough. Breakfast had great choices. I enjoyed my stay, but it didn't blow me away. I recommend it if you are a budget traveler like myself. The location was convenient for me and had loads of shops and restaurants in the area of the hotel. Happy travels!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AshleyJo663
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Impressed by the quality of the hotel. The rooms were comfortable, had a great shower, and were spacious. The staff were welcoming and courteous. It was evident that they take pride in their hotel. The breakfast had a good variey of fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage & waffels.

Great value for the price.

Date of stay: July 2017