See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We were looking for a place to rest after 18 long hours of driving. Rooms were clean, friendly people at the front office - they are re-doing the place and offer no breakfast now. Rates were very low and clean rooms. Wifi very convenient and free. Pool was closed for renovation. Very much happy for the price paid...and will stay again as we travel frequently on I-80.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have 2 beds and spacious compared to 1 bed they showed us. We stayed east side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy C
Reviewed 25 November 2012

This place provided us with excellent services (nice room, good staff) and close to the highway. We have stayed at this place couple of times recently and one factor that makes this place special is providing consistently high quality services!!! When we are around that area we plan to stay here again...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This place is in need of extensive updating and remodeling. Carpet was vacuum clean but was stained with grease etc from years of wear. Beds are not very comfortable. Bathroom was so so and when I moved the shower curtain small bugs fell in to the tub. Door to room did not fit the frame and air leaked around door seal. The price is very cheap at $45 per night but would probably not stay here again even if it is with our golf foursome.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rbuck70
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Not too bad for the price. Stayed there for 6 nights, It's not a Luxury hotel by any means. Rooms were clean, had a little odor, so I put up a freshener, which helped a lot. The Manager is very friendly:). down fall is not having coffee in the rooms:(, wifi don't work well in the rooms:(, but works outside. I think the place could be nice, if the weeds got pulled and the carpet was replaced in the rooms, and patio chairs out by each room, that would have been nice also. over all I would probable stay there again if I was in the area. No pool or Fitness Room. Just a plan motel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2012

First, let me say I agree with the other reviews in terms of the owners. Very friendly folks.

It is true that it's a cheap hotel. Pretty clean, except the towels had some brown stains on them, which certainly was a concern. The mattress and pillows were nice and firm.

Fridge and microwave in the room, which might be good for some people. Wireless internet seemed to be reliable.

A small drip/leak in the toilet tank. Closing the bathroom door kept the noise down to where it didn't bother me, but something to consider.

The rooms all face the interstate, and are *right off* the westbound exit ramp. No fault of the owners, but the truck traffic woke me frequently as the engines decelerated.

Stacks for what appeared to be bricks and building materials outside, maybe they're in the process of making some improvements.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo