All reviews waffles north platte pizza hut long drive parking lot hot tub third floor night's sleep hot breakfast easy access next morning cookies great place to stay free breakfast sitting area rooms were very clean stayed one night
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed one night on a trip west on I-80. Both the evening and morning staff were friendly and helpful in answering questions about the area. The common areas and the room were clean, and the bed was comfortable. We had a good night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed there 3 or 4 times now this summer since is central to my business I need to do when traveling in the area. I liked not having to stay in N Platte or Kearney. It’s a nice little hotel with great service and all but every time has been pretty hot and the AC has never worked very well every stay. Wake up in the middle of the night and is at least 77 or higher and AC won’t kick on. Its a problem every room I’ve stayed in. Just can’t get a decent nights sleep at this hotel. I would stay here if they would fix it but I am done with the experiments , I won’t be staying here any more especially during the summer and fall.....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Gerald S
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We have been roadtripping for a few days and this hotel was our favorite by far. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, the whole place was clean and comfortable. The rooms were really nice, and obviously well cared for. I loved the little duck sitting on the towels welcoming us! This hotel was the perfect recharge after a lot of driving and other hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Spent the night on the way to Colorado. Pride of ownership shows in this property. Clean rooms and good breakfast. Staff very friendly and courteous. Place across the street great to grab a bite. Room had frig and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Travelling by Gothenburg via motorcycle we were totally exhausted from the heat and humiditiy.

The front reception was friendly however could have been better trained as she takes a call while we are standing there selling out the last of the rooms with double beds we needed for our group. So some had to sleep on the pull out couches.

It just seems to me that priority should be customers standing in front of you not a call coming in.

There was laundry however the dryer was broken. She did graciously agree for us to use the commercial dryer as we really needed to wash clothes.

The rooms were quiet and clean right across from a cafe and a gas station. The breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a top flooer
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends