All reviews an older hotel room was clean a great stay very comfortable stay waffle maker the breakfast area in town front desk hall cereal
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed here for a couple of nights while in town for work. After i checked in, I wandered the halls looking for the elevator to my floor and finally went back and asked. There isn't one. In fact there aren't a lot of extras, but my room was clean and comfortable. It looks like an old motel and there are a lot of 'smoking' rooms which you can smell walking down the hall. I requested a non smoker and it doesn't smell. The breakfast has enough items to get you going and it's free. All in all, not a bad choice for a good nights sleep on a budget.

Room Tip: Ask for a non smoking room if you're not a smoker.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We needed a place to stay for two days to help out because of lack of room due to guests at my Mom's lake place, since recently selling our lake place. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The rooms were nice, roomy and very clean. The AC was so cold in the room we had to warm it up a little with the heat and it worked very well. Plenty of water pressure in the shower which is also a pet peeve of mine with all of the water saver showers in most places. There was a microwave, small fridge as well as a coffee maker in the room. Nice big TV.

The lady that was attending to the Breakfast area did an excellent job of keeping everything replenished and wiping down the tables after customers were done eating. The free continental breakfast was very good. They had pastries, cereal, muffins, biscuits, gravy and powdered scrambled eggs. Also had a little waffle maker. All in all one of the better free breakfasts we have had in an inexpensive hotel. Was much better than the one we had pay $15.00 for in Bethesda Ma.

My only complaint was the spider that I felt crawling on me when I was trying to go to sleep. I quickly terminated his presence in the room.This time of year it is very difficult to keep spiders out. I told them they should check under the bed to make sure they were not underneath.

I certainly do not agree with some of the complaints I have seen however everyone's expectations and requirements are different. We would stay there again if we needed to. We were happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Ground floor is close to the Breakfast and vending machine area. Its a small town so very close to shopping and restaurants.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

It was a very friend place an clean the room was great bed was very comfortable would recommend to anyone who wants to stay there soon as you walk in they are there to greet you would love to go back if I ever get the chance again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Leslie T
Reviewed 1 February 2017

THE ROOM I stayed in was on the 1st floor - it was modern - quiet... and VERY WELL PRICED! THE BREAKFAST AREA WAS CLEAN AND THE SELECTION ... was equal to what I have payed double for at other hotels in Town! I WILL BE BACK!

Room Tip: Don't sleep in on a weekday - breakfast is over by 9:00am
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HOOPLACONNIE
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious (we had a king suite). The staff was friendly and was attentive to our needs. If you are looking for a decent room at a great price we recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family