All reviewsan older hotela great stayvery comfortable staywaffle makerthe breakfast areain townfront deskroomyhallcereal
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

It was a very friend place an clean the room was great bed was very comfortable would recommend to anyone who wants to stay there soon as you walk in they are there to greet you would love to go back if I ever get the chance again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Leslie T
Reviewed 1 February 2017

THE ROOM I stayed in was on the 1st floor - it was modern - quiet... and VERY WELL PRICED! THE BREAKFAST AREA WAS CLEAN AND THE SELECTION ... was equal to what I have payed double for at other hotels in Town! I WILL BE BACK!

Room Tip: Don't sleep in on a weekday - breakfast is over by 9:00am
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HOOPLACONNIE
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious (we had a king suite). The staff was friendly and was attentive to our needs. If you are looking for a decent room at a great price we recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I had the King Suite for two nights and it was only $150 total with taxes. Can't beat that for a clean, comfy bed! Less than half of what it would be for a plain Jane room at Holiday Inn. Friendly staff also. Just great all-around!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mandy P
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I book early so I can get a first floor room. I am a 100% disable vet. I got the 2nd floor and no help getting my baggage to the room. When I got to the room it had not been cleaned. I was told to wait 45 minutes for that room. I was then placed into another room but could not get my baggage out of the old room. I had to make four trips up and down the stairs without any assistance. The gentleman at the desk was rude and completely lacking in empathy. This was one of the worst experiences I have had.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else in Freemont!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Harold K
CountrysideCares, General Manager at Countryside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Thank you for your review. We apologize about your stay at our hotel. The room booked by you was our non-smoking queen bed room which is only located on the second floor. The room was booked through Booking.com. The confirmation we received from Booking.com had no mention of a request for a first floor room. Had it been requested we would have called to notify you and offer a first floor room at a different price. We apologize your room was not clean upon your arrival, but we were able to move you directly across the hall with no increase in charge for the different room rate. We recommend calling the hotel directly to avoid any miscommunications. We hope you will give us another chance.