Rodeway Inn(Fremont)
US$65
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$122
All reviewstop floorhot tubworkout areayoung childrenwater featuresget togethercold cerealcheck in was quickin townmany yearspancakesexcellent staybreakfast roomvery nice placeexcellent hotelother placesslides
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Nice hotel, very clean and well maintained.
I took a room on the north- facing the open field ( not the parking lot). It was quiet and I could view wildlife through my window.
The breakfast was fresh and had a wide variety of items. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the north instead of facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to leave some positive feedback. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My daughter stayed here with her District Golf Team just now and since I am over 100 miles away when she came down with a stomach virus and I asked that they let her stay longer than the noon checkout because her golf team would be competing until 3 p.m., I was told that she could only stay back at the hotel until 1 p.m. at the latest. When I said, who would want her room with that virus, they said oh well we will make sure to disinfect it even more, but we are sold out for Monday too.... SOLD OUT...hmm...I can book that room after checking just a few minutes ago....JUST HAVE HUMAN COMPASSION PEOPLE!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you for taking a moment of time to leave us some feedback about your daughter's stay with us. We understand how a sudden illness can negatively affect a stay. While we were sold out that night, and our check out time is noon, we could have been more accommodating to your daughter. We apologize for the way everything was handled that morning, and hope that you can give us a chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed two nights for business. Could have been cleaner and the shower wouldnt drain while showering. Breakfast in the am was nice and felt clean. Hotel staff was friendly. Unable to provide a review on the pool since I didnt visit it. Bed was comfortable.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback of your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We know we always have room for improvement and appreciate you informing us of some of the issue you had during your stay. We are happy to hear your enjoyed our breakfast and we hope to see you again during your next business trip to Fremont.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We stay at HIE usually 2-3 times per year when we visit my parents in Fremont. We've tried other places, but always end up coming back for the superior service, the super clean rooms, and the overall lovely stay. We've really never had a bad experience. We always request a room on the 4th floor, on the back side facing the field. This location is so quiet and we are able to relax and have a good nights sleep. Rooms have continued to be updated and feel fresh. This time, the fan in our bathroom did not work and the tub drained really slowly. We did not mention it until we checked out, as we were only there two days. Hopefully, things like this will get corrected quickly. Breakfast is fairly standard, but they keep it very well stocked and all items seem fresh and hot/cold.
We will absolutely be back again, unless the new hotel is able to compete on rate. I travel all over the country on business and for a HIE, Fremont is truly way over priced. We never use the pool facility, so this price is extremely high. As much as we like the hotel, we would stay elsewhere if there was a clean and affordable.

Room Tip: Top floor back of the hotel is really quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean with very comfortable large rooms and a full size ironing board. The bathroom was clean, bright, with good hot water. The internet was good but the TV had many pixelated Chanel's. The breakfast was as good as or better than any HIE you'll find, including the chocolate milk brand. The staff was professional but with the exception of when I checked in or out, there was never a friendly greeting the the entire 4 nights I was there. The hotel is conveniently close to many restaurants in the area. I enjoyed my stay and will be back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and are happy to hear that you were able to utilize our amenities. We understand that there is always room for improvement, and appreciate that you could point out some areas where we could do so. Thank you once again for staying with us, and we hope to see you on your next trip to Fremont.