All reviews top floor workout area young children water features get together cold cereal in town many years pancakes excellent stay breakfast room excellent hotel other places slides omaha hie parents
Reviewed 23 September 2015

The hotel was very clean. The staff was fantastic. Great breakfast with nice selection in mornings. Nice clean swimming pool. Would recommend to everyone. This will be where we stay every time when in Fremont.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the service and amenities were to your liking. Thank you for staying with us, and taking the time to leave us some excellent feedback. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel. I spent a little time reading some of the reviews as I was curious to see what the negative responses were for. The one complaint for not allowing them to play hockey in the hallways is crazy! Thank you management for not allowing that to happen, even with a bribe. It's not fair to others that want and need to rest. I've been to other properties where they allowed it and told the staff they had better stop it or things were going to get ugly real fast!
Upon my first visit, I had made a last minute reservation via the IHG app, while driving into the area for a last minute trip. I arrived around 2AM and the girl at the desk had my reservation ready and was so pleasantly polite I was surprised. I felt so at home. The rooms were so fresh and inviting when opening the door. I wasn't able to spend much time in the rooms as work had me busy. The second trip was just as great of an experience. The mattresses are very comfortable. TV is great size for the room and has a good selection of channels. A DVD Player is also included for movies. The decor of the rooms are very modern and upscale for Holiday Inn. The lighting in the rooms is great. You can vary it from a romantic glow to full on brightness which creates such a crisp, clean and elegant feel. I only wish this was a standard at all HI Express locations. The only issue I have, but very common no matter where you stay, is that the room were a little more sound proof and you didn't have to hear voices from the next room over. There are several fast food restaurants in the area as well as a Walmart. CVS is right across the street should you need to purchase anything you may have left behind. The hotel is quietly tucked away behind a bank blocking most noise from the main road and the back side rooms have a view of a soybean field so there is plenty of privacy. I will definitely stay here when in the Fremont area.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the measures we take to promote guest safety and relaxation are not lost on you. Thank you for returning to our Holiday Inn Express. We are glad we met your expectations on your previous stays with us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I was here in July 2014 for a few nights and its your typical smaller town experience where there is a Taco Bell view out the window. It was basic and fine for what I needed during my business experience. I would probably stay here again and not in Omaha just due to proximity to client.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate you taking a moment of time to leave us some positive feedback, and are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I can't even count the number of times I have stayed at this hotel since it opened. And, my recent stay was just another example of what great customer service this hotel has each and every time! I was nearly 5 hours last arriving in Omaha due to two planes called back to the gate due to mechanical problems (but that's a whole other story!). So, when I finally got my rental car and headed for Fremont, I gave the hotel a call to ensure them I really would be there...but well after 10pm. The gentleman who answered the phone reassured me that it was no problem and I would have a room. then, when I walked in the door he greeted me with..."hello, are you Mrs Zucker, we've been expecting you." Wow, I know it's a little thing, but it had been a horrible day! And, I arrived to find that they had honored my request for a top-floor room and already linked my paid nights stay to my "rewards" nights stay...therefore I didn't have to change rooms or do anything extra. THIS is how customer service would work.
The room was clean, well appointed and as always just a great presentation. The rooms are beginning to show a bit of wear since the last remodel. My toilet seat had a big "chunk" out of the front lip and there was a chipped tile that I kept stepping on. But, the rooms are always extremely clean. I guess my only other issue would be the construction in the parking lot. They are redoing the parking spaces/concrete and jack-hammering started between 7 and 8am each morning. This typically would not be a problem, except due to family issues we were up each night until about 2am and then would sleep a bit later in the mornings. Plus, one night when I arrived extremely late, there was not a single parking spot anywhere. Most of them were blocked off and I had to go across the lot and park in the bank lot.
When we checked out of the hotel, the manager asked my sister and I if we were able to get my parents moved and their home cleaned and sold...which we did. I thought it was amazing that she remembered and asked about it. Kindness makes such a difference. Thanks, Fremont Holiday Inn Express. See you in December!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us some positive feedback. We know that our guests have individual reasons for traveling and staying with us, and it is our hope that we can give each guest the wonderful stay they deserve. We apologize for the issues that you had in your room, but thank you for notifying us, so that we could make sure they do not persist. Thank you once again for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Fremont.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights during a recent business trip. Hotel is clean and breakfast was decent. Hotel is also near grocery stores and restaurant. Checking in and out was a breeze. Hotel employee was extremely friendly and helpful. Would stay here again the next time I visit.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_Fremont, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were in town for business. We are also happy to know that the hotel was conveniently located for your purposes, and that the service was up to your standards. We would like to thank you for taking a moment of time to leave us some positive feedback, and thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fremont.