All reviews top floor workout area young children water features get together cold cereal in town many years pancakes excellent stay breakfast room excellent hotel other places slides omaha hie parents
Reviewed 24 July 2014

From check in to check out I wouldnt change a thing. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, quiet rooms. Pool area was great, my kids didnt want to leave. The breakfast room was well stocked and vibrant. I hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel July 1-5, 2014. Family members were staying in two other rooms, as well. I found the hotel staff to be incredibly friendly and accessible. The room was clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast was excellent. The beds were comfortable, and I liked that the pillow cases were embroidered "firm" or "soft" depending on what kind of pillow it was.

On weekday evenings, there is a "manager's reception" that lasts from 5:30 till 7:00. The staff member there was named Kodie, and she remembered from evening to evening what each of us liked to drink. (the choices were beer and wine.) She kept the snacks supplied (cheese and crackers, nuts, corn chips and salsa, veggies and dip) and we always enjoyed our time visiting.

As we were there for a family funeral, we often had other family members stop by. Even though they were not staying at the hotel, the staff welcomed them and had no problem with them attending the manager's reception or using the pool. (There were only about 5 or 6 extra guests- I'm not talking about a bus load of people.) We all found that extremely kind. We enjoyed our pseudo family reunion in the breakfast room at the hotel.

The breakfast room has several tables, a large screen TV that is generally tuned to the weather or news, and many books, puzzles, and games available to use. We often had our dinner delivered there, as well. This room's availability to guests was one of the another great reason that this hotel is so outstanding. It was a welcoming public space that we could use to all be together.

I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Fremont.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed 23 June 2014

So, when you leaving a hotel and cannot find anything that you would change about the visit, that is a sign of a great visit.

I found my room to be very clean, up to date, and very modern. The room's through the wall A/C cooled to my expectations, and there was a switch for "always on" which I will always score will. Units that cycle on and off all night suck! The check-in process was easy, and it was a points night for me.

The manager's reception was really good for a quick snack and a drink. I did not have a chance to use the pool.

My most pleasant surprise was when when I checked out and found that the hotel was 9 years old. More hotels should take notes from you guys on how to appropriate funds on how to keep a hotel up to date.

EXCELLENT JOB>>> 5 stars!

Room Tip: Front side rooms point to the highway. Backside rooms maybe a little quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HI-Gold-Member
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My business brings me to Fremont from time to time and I always stay here. Newly decorated, attentive staff, enjoyable manager's reception, and well appointed rooms all for a low price. Wow! Earlier this year I stayed in a top flight downtown hotel in Omaha. The only difference was a second chair and ~$200 more per night. I'm looking forward to my next trip to Fremont Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I prefer the north side of building which overlooks soybean field rather than parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jen S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

We love hearing from our guests! You make it clear why we love doing what we are doing. We know there a a lot of choices out there and you could stay anywhere, but we really appreciate the fact that you chose us. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Sometimes properties are surprisingly excellent. I seldom use words like that, but in this case it's appropriate.

Could be that the place was badly in need of renovation. I didn't see it before the work was done, but it's a stunner now. The work is done. Everything is "fresh and new."

Very large room with high ceilings. Quiet. Excellent beds and pillows with a choice of firmness. The place is spotless. Everything works (gas lift chair included). Plenty of electrical plugins. Broad selection of TV channels...on a huge flat screen. Microwave and refrig. Very good breakfast and a nicely done little happy hour in the evening.

The staff is attentive and clearly know their town. Recommendations for places to eat matched our description of what we wanted to find.

Congrats. This is an outstanding stop.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill S

Wow, What a review! We could not have said it better if we had said it ourselves. We take great pride in our new renovation, and love to hear all our guests comments. We hope you are able to stay with us again.