All reviews stayed here microwave and refrigerator large vehicle parking nice stop room was clean waffles parking lot shower curtain great place to stay road trip would definitely stay here again nebraska interstate desk gothenburg cereal truck
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The beds are comfy. The air conditioner is extremely loud. No elevators which made it hard considering I’m a single mom with a new born.... the staff were perfect and they gave us extra fans towels and pillows like we asked. We chose this hotel based off the pictures, it’s not as good as it looks. Oh & the shower pressure seems like God is taking a slow piss on you, I wasn’t even able to shave my legs. Hahaa. Step up yo game cuz there are better hotels along this interstate!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I checked motels in the Gothenburg and Cozad area and felt, for the money, this would be the better decision. The lobby and room were nice enough, bed was comfortable, room was clean. Was disappointed with the breakfast, not too carb friendly but didn't leave hungry. I would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

AC filter had a thick layer of dust on it and there was mold growing in the bottom of the unit. Shaving clippings around the bathroom vanity. Smelled like smoke in the halls of the Inn but not in the room. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Morfar_Z
Reviewed 3 September 2017

If you're driving through & need a nice place to stay overnight, this is it. It's very affordable, clean, and well-kept. Always a nice stop on my drive west & will plan my trips so I can stop here overnight. You can pay double & stay at a Holiday Inn Express or stay here for half the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We just stayed one night, but had a good stay. The hotel was clean and quiet. Front desk service was good and the breakfast bar was adequate. The location is very good as it is just off the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple