“Pricey”

Grandma Max's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Salad bar is a two Star at best and expensive. Not really impressed with this truck stop. Parking is fine , able to get up front. Bathroom clean and well stoked.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Please do not waste your time. This was my second time here once for dinner and today for breakfast both God Awful.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped here to grab a quick bite to eat.i saw a new sign about waiting for the hostess to seat you.so i stood there at the sign for almost 15min while the waitress just stared at me.so i finally got the message.they didnt serve people of color in thier restaurant.i will never go back to this restaurant again and i do not reccomed it to anyone of color or none white.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Stopped here for lunch while passing through on the Interstate. Food and service were both very good. Recommend you stop in if you need a good meal during your travels through this area

1  Thank Like-Clean-Rooms
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We stopped on the way home from a two-week road trip.The wait staff was attentive. The food was average. What was terrible is that the restrooms in the travel plaza were out of soap. The store itself had no soap and no hand sanitizer. The store manager let me use the small sink beside the fountain drinks after I had use the restroom, but that sink is not meant for hand washing after using the toilet. I used it anyway. I asked how they could be so completely out of anything to sanitize hands. She said they had been out for a day because this had been their busiest week ever. The employees use the same restrooms as we travelers. Very likely the people who had prepared and served our food had not used soap while a work for a day either. There is a Walmart 20 miles down I-80 at Ogallala, NE. Drive there and get soap and hand sanitizer when you realize you are running low. It is that simple. I will never step foot in that plaza again.

1  Thank tin_horn