“Needed snack after late lunch.”

Sam Bass Saloon & Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Easy walk from hotel to Sam Bass, its on the end of the building.

I ordered food to go and had a cocktail while I waited. Enjoyed the finger food and the drink.

Very friendly bar maids. Small but nice place. Should we come this way agsin, we will stay at the Motel 6 and have dinner at Sam Bass.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We ate here while staying the night at the attached Motel 6. We enjoyed the decor of the restaurant - it was unlike most places we're used to on the West coast. Food was good and the prices seemed reasonable. Saloon has a juke box which was in use by the local hippy dead-head fan. :)

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It was late, the service was great! The soup even better and the best pork chop we ever had! Even got a small loaf of hot bread.
Pork chop (thick/bone in), cup of soup with homemade steak fries
Bowl of the soup and a salad
All for under $26.00!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Visited the lounge twice ,the first was on my birthday a year ago.They have a great atmosphere and the best hamburger I've ever tasted. Their selection of beers and liquor are more than average.. Service is excellent. Only complaint I have , is NO steak sandwich...... It is Nebraska....

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This is called a Steakhouse? Why are there only two steaks on the menu? When I first walked in after it opened, hot diggity! All kinds of great tasting steaks! The service was excellent! The food was good. It's a nice place. But it's more of a bar than a steakhouse. Plenty of cold beer if that's what you're looking for.