“Late Night, No Problem!”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #56 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was working on homework and needed some food fast. This Papa John's delivered exactly what I needed and fast even though it was after 11 pm!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We had never had one of their pizzas before and were surprised at the quality. The biggest difference was the freshness of the ingredients. The employees could have had a lot more energy, but it is what it is.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Due to an approaching snow storm that was projected to hit in about 8 hours, we decided to order a pizza on-line (extra large pepperoni & mushrooms). Food was promised in about 30-40 minutes. It arrived in 42 minutes. I attribute the extra time due to ordering at peak time, and I assume many others had the same idea about ordering pizza before the storm. Our pizza arrived hot, delicious and as ordered. Gave the driver a nice tip.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Papa Johns I think everyone has eaten here at least once. No matter where you are Papa Johns is good pizza. Come in call or order online

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I always order online and the pizza is ready by the time I get there. The choice of ingredients INCLUDES anchovies which I love.