Although we may not be able to talk about whether it was value for money (we got it for $44 a night, so it could've been a bus shelter and we'd still call ithad good value), we were pleasantly surprised by this place.
The decor may be a little old, but it actually works here, especially being like the ol' West with the stuffed animals on arrival. Room was slightly small, but manageable with two people. The bathroom was quite spacious though, which made up for this. The staff were very friendly, especially the bloke that ran the breakfast! We had some nice chats with him, and he was very helpful with everything breaksfast related.
Can't really comment on the location-everywhere is a 30 second drive from anywhere which really makes it a fabulous location!
Would recommend this place for sure, but I don't know if we would've paid their top dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone