All reviews double sinks family suite kids eat free hotel restaurant in town attached restaurant breakfast buffet microwave and fridge nice room indoor pool rooms are large comfortable beds hot tub off season park entrance laundry room old faithful
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We were there for 4 night this week.
Everything was great. The room, bed, bathroom, and very spacious.
The branch restaurant is a great place to eat as well. Hotel Discount makes it well worth it and was cheaper than McDonald’s one morning .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bree A, Manager at Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello adgirlieq,

Thank you for sharing this great review with us, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your stay, and during your meal at the Branch! We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Bree A. Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stayed at 7 hotels on our recent vacation, but this one was by far the best. Great room, great pool and Jacuzzi, great people, and great service. I was very impressed with everything. When I asked the front desk if they knew where I could buy bear spray, the lady working offered me a bottle for free that another hotel guest had left behind. She saved me $40 or more, and didn't think anything of it. I was so grateful, and felt that much more comfortable walking around the park knowing I had it on my belt.

Though I felt their food could be improved, it wasn't bad at all. In fact, because free breakfast isn't included, they might consider offering a deal for hotel guests, at least. That said, because I booked the room with IHG, I got discounts on all my food purchases anyway, so if nothing else, go that route. Just as easy as booking through a third-party site, and it paid off!

Room tip: We had a room near the pool, but hotel guests were loud on their way to the pool at late hours. Visitors should be more courteous!
1  Thank angelenroute

Hello Angelenroute,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your stay, and that our team provided you with great service! We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Bree A. Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and our room was on the third floor. Room and beds were clean, with modern style furniture and room was spacious. Heater/AC worked great and was quiet. The bathroom has a nice walk-in shower (no tub) with double sinks outside the bathroom. Keurig coffee maker in room was a nice touch for morning brew. They have room service and we used it for breakfast to get a head start prior to our early morning tour that we had scheduled. Hotel is in a quiet location and not far from eateries. The lobby has a lodge-like feel to it with fireplace, coffee and cookies. There is a restaurant/bar attached to the hotel called The Branch which is okay. Front desk people were friendly and their manager walked around talking to people asking how there stay was. I'd definitely stay here again.

1  Thank streetsailor
Bree A, Manager at Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hello Streetsailor,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your stay, and we hope your overall time in the Yellowstone area was great. We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Welcomed warmly, and nice entrance lobby with fire etc. Coffee and cookies in the afternoon .

We stayed in the floor nearest to the lobby (and it's open plan) so it was quite noisy when people were chatting down there.

Breakfast each morning was a shambles re service-the staff didn't communicate terribly well, and we were either ignored or asked the same questions over and over. The staff need supervision. Breakfasts were OK.

The bar / restaurant "The Branch" was very good- happy hour was great with a hardworking barman, and the food was good. The servers were run off their feet but were still polite and helpful.

Rooms were clean and serviced well each day.

Overall a good stay.

Room tip: Avoid rooms on the floor overlooking the lobby.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Vampireweekend,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your stay, but apologize that breakfast was so hectic each morning. We will pass along your feedback to our team so we are able to make valuable improvements. We wish you safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Very disappointed. Will never stay there again. I will never recommend this place. I found hair on the sheets. I asked for queen sheets. I got sheets for a queen size bed twice. I took the pillow case off and the pillow had blood and some other kind of stain on it, I asked for another pillow and was given some kind of pillow folded and was told they didn't have any more pillows.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank harrisa371
Bree A, Manager at Holiday Inn West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Hello Harrissa371,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had during your stay with us. We will discuss your comments with our management team to make sure these issues do not happen again. We wish you safe travels and we hope you can give us another chance in the future to regain your trust.