All reviews tax and tip breakfast vouchers attached restaurant great pool in town restaurant next door laundry room pool and hot tub off season visiting yellowstone yellowstone park beds were comfortable west entrance trappers tubs
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We spent 2 nights at this hotel during a recent trip to Montana, and subsequently Yellowstone National Park. We stayed on the 3rd floor and they had an elevator, which was great. Our room had a view of the street in front of the hotel, which beat the parking lot view. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The front desk clerk was very friendly and very accommodating. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave. The refrigerator was slightly cool, even when I adjusted the temperature as cold as it would go. I put small bottles of water in there overnight, and the next morning they were cool but not cold. There was no in room safe, which I was not overly happy with, but luckily I did not bring anything on this trip that needed to go into it, but it would have been nice. They gave us breakfast vouchers for the attached restaurant for each day we were there and the breakfast was very good. All we had to pay for was drinks and tip.
There was an indoor pool which supposedly had a slide, but there were so many kids and families in there, that my husband and I never went. Sometimes it is nice to have a quiet swim in the pool without the yelling, but at least someone enjoyed it.
Any restaurants and shops were within walking distance, so we didn't have to drive anywhere, except when we went to Yellowstone.
The hotel was under construction and it appeared that one whole wing was being worked on. It did not cause us any inconvenience nor did it negatively affect out stay. All in all, this was a nice, comfortable hotel at a fair price. We would stay there again if we were headed to Yellowstone.

Date of stay: June 2017
Britten C, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Days Inn W. Yellowstone hotel would like to thank you for a great review. I am so glad to hear it was what you had hoped. I will inform the staff that housekeeping and front desk both did a great job. So glad to know you will return.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is a very nice place. The rooms are large & clean. The breakfast had biscuits & sausage gravy. It also had waffles, cereal, etc. There is a hugh waterslide in the indoor pool area & a hottub. Connor checked us in & was so nice. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Britten C, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

We are so pleased to know you loved your stay with us, here at Days Inn, Yellowstone. We thank you for your 5 star positive review to us. Glad you had a nice time in our pool area, and enjoyed the breakfast in our restaurant. I will inform Connor he did a great job with check in.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Hotels at Yellowstone are expensive, nature of the beast even when not in full tourist season. This was most expensive place during month-long trip across US and Canada, but I know there were many more expensive spots in Yellowstone so no complaints there. Only disappointment was they were doing some type of rebuild/renovations which we didn't know in advance, and there was a "new building smell" along with blocked parking lot (combined with bad weather so folks had to walk more to get under shelter with luggage). But I sense the hotel felt bad, because we were given breakfast vouchers even though we did not pay the extra for breakfast, and their in-hotel restaurant had delicious breakfast options included in our vouchers, and the service was great. I discovered a leak in the hallway early in morning when I was going out to exercise, and told the desk who got right on fixing it. Not a problem for me, but these things happen and the gentlemen working so hard on the entire place including this issue were very nice and dedicated. You can't always avoid problems, it's how you handle them which they did well. Room was fine, but of course Yellowstone Park was the real star. Just a few blocks from the entrance and near everything.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Britten C, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

The Days Inn West Yellowstone staff want to thank you for taking a moment to post your review to us. Yes, We are building brand new rooms which will be up very soon for guest. I'm glad you enjoyed Yellowstone park and the area. We are very close to the entrance making it very nice for guest to get right into the park first thing in the morning,
Thank you for staying with us.
Britt, Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2017

There was lots of renovation going on. This should be a great place to stay once renovations are complete

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn, Yellowstone staff and I would like to thank you for your positive star review. We are just about finished with our new building and will be up an ready for our guests soon. We hope you will return to see our new building.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Days Inn West Yellowstone, and especially appreciated the swimming pool, hot tub, and breakfast discounts. The room was pretty standard, but clean and appointed with a refrigerator and microwave, two nice pluses. The receptionist was pleasant and helpful and the experience was positive overall.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Britten C, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Yellowstone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I'm glad the swimming pool, hot tubs and restaurant were enjoyable. We always want to improve our guest services to give you a positive experience and it sounds like it was. Thank you for your great review to us.