“Positive Experience”

Best Western Weston Inn
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in West Yellowstone
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and I had to say it was a positive experience. Although the check in guy was a bit unfriendly (Check out guy was very nice!!!), overall I was highly satisfied with the hotel. The room is really huge and I mean really huge, it contained 2 king beds (I booked a single room), large bathroom with a large shower area, and a closet. The room had a coffee maker, TV, heater/AC, and a fridge. The beds were comfy with enough pillows and the whole room was spotlessly clean. The heater is modern & worked perferctly & it was easy to control the temp. inside the room. The bathroom was also spotless & had a hair dryer. The breakfast was very nice, with large varaities including waffles.
The only negative issue I can remember about this hotel is its parking. Finding a parking spot is not that easy & I had to park a bit far from my building entrance.
All in all, a satisfying experience & would recommend this hotel for other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2011

HI Thank you for your review, we do take pride in our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed staying with
us.
We will continue to try to improve to make the stay better.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Weston Inn

Reviewed 2 October 2011

This a very old, very overpriced property. Hard to sleep on old uncomfortable beds and a very irratating buzzing from vent fans in the room below. When I voiced a complaint to the front desk person, he said he knew about the fan and would try to check it out. No improvement and no further work from the front desks. Breakfast eating area very small and very limited on food selection. If you must stay in West Yellowstone I would try another property or stay a few miles farther out or try properties within the Park.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Hello There

First of all I would like to thank you for your response, and I apologize that your experience was disapointing. I was suprised at the comments about the beds , they were all replaced in the last
year, i will of course look into the fan issue so we can get it fixed, regards the breakfast area we are
renovating our lobby ,breakfast and front desk and adding more seating and more items in the breakfast offerings, and we keep our prices in line with other hotels in town. We will make sure
we take of the items you mentioned.
Agian thank you and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

My husband and I spent 3 weeks out west in August. This was by far the worst place we stayed and for the price $169 per night!! The bathroom had sewer nats coming out of the bathtub and the toilet. We asked to be moved and they wouldn't. Other people came in after us and they got rooms. I decided to brave the sewer nats about 11:30 am, most people were already gone for the day and I didn't have any hot water. Nothing like taking a luke warm shower. The people at the front desk were very rude!! I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RERE1961
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We had 2 nights here. The room was clean and comfortable. They have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. Whirlpool was good and warm, didn't use the pool. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast looked good, although I just grabbed a bagle and left. It was crowded when we were there. Seemed like they give you several choices. There is also a laundromat right next door. I would stay here again, comfy beds, refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This place was nothing to write home about, but it wasn't bad, either. The rooms were clean, not overly huge, but big enough for a place to crash at the end of the day. The pool was nice and the hot tub was hot, although the jets didn't work. Breakfast was the biggest surprise. It was quite a decent breakfast (much more than donuts, bagels and coffee), although the dining area was a bit small. All in all, a very decent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
manufan97, Owner at Best Western Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2011

Hi

Thank you for your review, we continue to improve our operations to serve our guests as best as we can, we will be renovating our breakfast area and also update our rooms this coming winter.
We are closed during that time.

Again thank you for your comments.