All reviews no elevator restaurant next door room was clean restaurant attached outdoor pool winter vacation main building hotel restaurant yellowstone park a great place to stay west entrance in town front desk staff would stay here again mini fridge first floor old faithful
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay, staff was great, the breakfast was awesome and the servers were great. Our stay was enjoyable. We will stay again next time around. We recommend vistors to stay at the Three Bear Lodge while in West Yellowstone, Montana.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Robert U
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed here two nights and enjoyed our stay. The room was a fairly basic motel size and layout but the bed was comfortable, the shower hot and wifi worked well.
Reception were helpful and the log fireplace in reception has to be seen to be believed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stayed here for four nights (originally was to be three) for our trip to Yellowstone. West Yellowstone has many hotels and motels that are mostly overpriced for what you get, but it's all about location, location, location. We booked a room in the "motel" section of three bears not the "lodge" portion because it was cheaper. I knew what we were getting and I was not surprised. If you book a room here in the "motel" section or any place in West Yellowstone and are surprised by the price then you should go elsewhere. The room was large enough and clean and offered everything we needed. The only nit pick items I have are the toilet area is very small and has walls on both sides. I am a big guy but my wife was even surprised by that. There was no worry of falling off the toilet. The other thing is I wish they would put a table or something in the bathroom area to sit things on. The sink is outside the actual bathroom which is not uncommon in older buildings. The last complaint is the WIFI which was very slow. This may be a West Yellowstone thing, but it was not good. The on property restaurant was very good and they do offer free breakfast for guests which will save you several $$ during your stay,, not to mention it was very good. I would stay here again, as I felt it offered a good value for the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank golfguy043
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the lodge and found the accommodations to be great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant next door was a great place to eat after a long day in the park. Cant wait to return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The pool area has been given a facelift since my last visit. Breakfast is included and is a real value, plus a great convenience. Staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. I like this place because it's right next to my destination, it has a pool, good parking, a water bottle filler, a small fitness center, a tiny but lovely lobby, and a nice little business center. In addition, the continuity of feeling is due to the personalized stories, pictures, and reuse of materials from past fires or other building projects.

Room tip: Depends on your budget and number of guests.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends