“Yummy ice cream but not open in the winter”

Arrowleaf Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Open later during summer. Great ice cream Come visit our new yogert bar YUM!!!
Reviewed 15 February 2017

One of our favorite places to get dessert in West Yellowstone, but it is not open during the winter. :(

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Every time we come to West Yellowstone we stop and have ice cream at Arrowleaf we have been going to this place for over 30 years and love it.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Proprietor was so accommodating with a last minute onslaught of 40 people in our tour group with Uncommon Journeys. Besides that, this ice cream parlor is unique to me because it offers REAL ingredients as toppings -- real huckleberry; peanut butter and so on....on top of your ice cream. It's custom-made gourmet ice cream!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I just happened to be driving through West Yellowstone and stopped for dinner next store. I saw this place and decided to get some ice cream. I'm so glad I did!

The ice cream was great. I got vanilla mixed with huckleberry. The huckleberries were fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is an ice cream shop where you get to add your favorite flavors or candy to a basic flavor. I just went with chocolate and it was very good. They serve 2 sizes, 5 oz and 10 oz in either a cup or cone. There was also a self service bar for basic ice cream. If hit the spot. I would imagine kids would love it, my gown up daughter did.