All reviews murphy bed full kitchen bedroom unit indoor pool washer dryer nice resort basketball court world mark two large hot tubs three bedroom large balcony pots pans utensils discovery center gas fireplace living area has windows open at night a small gift shop
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We recently returned from a four night stay at the WorldMark West Yellowstone. This was our second stay at this resort. The room was a three bedroom/two bathroom with a full kitchen. The Master bedroom had a king bed, the second be had a queen and the third had two twin beds. The room was in excellent condition and was fairly recently renovated. The laminate countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms have been replaced with solid surface countertops that are much nicer now. The room had a very large deck that over looked the front of the property and Yellowstone. We swam at the pool twice during our stay. The indoor pool and hot tub water were very nice after spending the day in the park, although the water in the pool was a little cold.

The resort is just outside of Yellowstone National Park and very close to the shops and restaurants of West Yellowstone. The town is small and full of tourists, but is an excellent gateway to the park. Overall, we had a great stay at the WorldMark West Yellowstone. We will definitely plan on staying here again when we visit Yellowstone.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My stay at WorldMark was perfect. Comfortable, and the bed helped my aching back. It is within blocks of the park's West entrance, and walking distance to restaurants and shops. It's across the street from an Imax and museum. I highly recommend this spot for easy access to the park and a very pleasurable stay. My niece has a membership and took me as a retirement gift. This was one of the best adventures of my life with 6 days in the park and nights that were relaxing. I suggest that travelers go in the off season, because traffic increasing as soon as spring break begins. We traveled in May 2017. I really want to go back and would love to stay at World Mark again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I rented this 2br/2ba for a week from Airbnb. Great Location. Very quiet. Plenty of parking. Just a mile from the West Yellowstone Entrance and walking distance to restaurants, shopping, post office... Checked-in and out the resort was fast and easy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Condo was spacious and clean. Well organized. Kitchen was spacious, however, pots and pans are NOT Non-stick. Kinda hard to clean even just for cooking a light breakfast. There was a small washing machine and dryer in unit. Overall, we love this place, especially if you are traveling with family.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Generally we enjoyed our stay in this condo, but were surprised to learn that there is an additional fee per day to use WiFi. You can not simply book it for the entire length of your stay, but need to register (and pay) every day again.
We used the washing machine, but some of our laundry was dirtier than before. Recommend to check and maybe clean the machines.
It is close to Yellowstone Park entrance, that‘s a big plus!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank txde
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We booked this thru VRBO; but I think Airbnb also has several listings of this property. This was a very convenient location outside the park. I've earlier stayed within Yellowstone park - but I didnt think it was good enough to pay such a high premium. Yellowstone NP is so big that even if you stay within the park limits you'll end up driving a lot to get to one point from the other. Plus you'll have major restrictions in terms of availability of food and other amenities. I felt it is much better/wiser to stay right outside the park instead.

This facility is managed by Wyndham; so you get professional services. The property is very clean, support staff is very friendly. We had a minor issue with one of the ceiling fans and it was addressed within half hour from reporting time. The only downside is that the wifi was not included with the price and we had to pay extra to buy wifi service. It is not much - $5/day for up to 4 devices I think. But it is not the money - it just made me feel annoyed to go thru that every day. They should have included wifi with the rental - especially considering the choppy signals in all over Yellowstone area (both inside and outside the park), wifi is a necessity here.

Otherwise I would say we had an excellent stay in this property.

Room tip: If you have a choice, pick something on the upper floor
Date of stay: July 2018