“Quick overnighter while on the road”
Review of Diamond Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Terry
Diamond Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Terry B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Unfortunately this was one of the only hotels which had available rooms withing several miles. Very old and dated. Bathroom was very small, door did not close, had a used towel in the shower. Toilet was loose.

Room Tip: Okay for a quick stay, but don't expect much
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Oledia H, Owner at Diamond Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

dear craig01 I have talked with housekeeper, she has assured me that did not happen , I have checked the records found no craig listed in register please email me a copy of your receipet and the date and which room you stayed in e mail ohenson@msn.com if I don't hear ffrom you I will know that did not happen owner of the diamond motel ty

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

So this place is awesome. It almost has a first impression as a Bates like motel however once you meet the owners and get inside the room and realize how peaceful and quiet it is, you feel at home. Shower was neat. Reminds me of the hot springs and the bed felt like heaven!! I will definitely stay here anytime I am passing through and am need of a room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Great place to stay and the owners are very friendly people. they need to invest in new pillows and make the bed each day. I don't mind not getting new towels each day, but it is nice to climb into a made bed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank young2187
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Cold.....small electric heater for heat......don't take off your shoes as carpet is filthy. Bathroom...not good...beds not good....smelly ..Owners nice enough, but need to call to check in and out. Stay in Glendive!!! Train goes by constantly.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Being from Iowa we were at the mercy of our sparce phone service to help locate a motel during our trip. We chose this location....as there are only two in town. We paid for our room, unlocked it to see what the room was like, used the restroom and walked to the American Legion uptown for some pizza. After we ate we walked back. Upon entering we were met with bugs on the telephone. My husband killed them but refused to bring any of our personal items into the unit. The wallpaper was pealing off as well. We tried to settle in the room but it felt like our skin was crawling. My husband made the decision to leave the hotel immediately and went to the main home to tell the owner about our delema is and ask for a refund. The owner told him too bad and shut the door in his face as he tried to hand her the key. She also told him that her inspector stays in the same room as U.S. And there have not been any issues with him. She did in fact charge our credit card for $65 for the overnight rate despite the fact that we didn't spend even 45 minutes in this bug invested unit. I would advise anyone who can make it to a different town to do so. From the owners response to previous comments she has a take it or leave it mentality and views changing the sheets prior to your stay a luxury but vacuuming the floors as an option.

Room Tip: Another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Heather M
Oledia H, Owner at Diamond Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such garbage,you were charged for the night, you stated when you checked in you were only staying a few hours, then getting back on the road,you stayed sleep in bed, even tried to remake the bed, but you put the bed spread on sideways, lol we don't rent by the hour,so take your free loading some place else you are no longer welcome here, oledia owner of the diamond motel

Been to Diamond Motel? Share your experiences!