All reviews attached bar bagels room was clean mini fridge pool and hot tub would stay again mariah
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This hotel is in desperate need of a refresh. Common area carpets are stained and worn. Rooms are dingy and have almost no lighting. The pool was unusable our entire stay because it was filled with dead bugs. Not a few dead bugs, like the entire pool was carpeted in dead bugs. The bathrooms do not have fans and there was massive surface mildew throughout. Staff was generally pleasant but a few people were grouchy. There is a decent bar and casino onsite with good prices and great staff, but that also lead to a fist fight outside of my groundfloor window at 2 am.

The worst part of the whole experience was I called before we arrived and asked if they had laundry service onsite and was told no. So instead of checking in we stopped at a laundry mat. When we checked in there was a coin op machine six feet from our room. They allow guests to use it at all hours and you can hear it in our room. This was bearable but the dryer had a bad bearing so it was extremely loud and clearly broken. We called the front desk and asked them to turn it off and they said no. Ridiculous that they allow people to use a broken machine all night long.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the casino and away from the laundry machines
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The employees were busy talking to each other. The bathroom had mold in the bath area. There was not air circulation in the bathroom. The common areas (halls, lobby and breakfast room) had soiled and stained carpeting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were there for a baseball tournament the town was amazing, loved the people and everywhere we went the people were so nice. The hotel carpets and floors were so spotted and filthy it was disgusting. There was food left in the hall on the floor foe all 5 days we were there. I never heard or seen a vacuum. Our room was have cleaned daily carpets had not been vacuumed for a long times. You couldn't even sit on the chairs in the room without putting a towel down first, There breakfast was from 6:00 till 10:00 but by 8:00 everything was gone and they don't refill anything. Cereal was about the only thing left. They never wore gloves until I mentioned it was a code violation when handling food. Next day they had gloves on. The dining area was filthy. Ice machine was broke (since July) it was so hot out. We have to go to front desk for ice and they got it out of a cooler behind front desk with a scoop. You got about 2 cups and I asked if I could have a little more and they said no. We got a discount for being with the baseball team of $89.00 but it was not worth it. I'm 65 years old and I have never stayed at a hotel so dirty. Everyplace was booked or we would have moved.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the rooms and the smell we never could get rid of. The breakfast was all carbs on Saturday morning with no meat or eggs only waffles, toast, or cereal. I would have chosen other accommodations if we weren't staying only two nights. Look elsewhere there are lovely places to stay in Missoula.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia R
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My gosh!! We went to the pool and our dog was in the room alone for about 30 minutes. All rooms around us were vacant, it was that time in the afternoon when everyone had checked out but nobody had checked in yet.
Poochie MIGHT have barked once or twice because the cleaners were making noise in the hall but we were careful not to leave him too long alone. We purposely had the do no disturb sign on, they probably knocked on the door which startled him. He is a small Yorkie/shitzu and we've taken him to MANY hotels before. We have never had issues with him, never!
Libby from the front desk was angry and threatening in her demeanor. She suggested that he was scratching the inside of the door which was doing damage to the hotel. I stated that it couldn't be any worse damage than the horrible stains scattered all over the hotel carpets in every area. Well, now she was really angry, informed me that I didn't have to stay here. I asked if it was possible to get a refund for the current night but she informed me that it was not.
I would probably have only been at the pool for a few minutes but decided to use the strainer to clean the hazy goop and millions of dead bugs before allowing my daughter to swim there. Maybe if they had cleaned the pool like some hotels, I would have been back in the room with Poochie and he would never have barked.
So, read the other reviews and make your own choices but aside from the pet friendly fee they charge, they are not Pet friendly!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family