Broadway Inn Conference Center
US$139
Staybridge Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$127
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$143
La Quinta
US$183
US$145
TownePlace Suites
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotwire.com
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$110
TripAdvisor
US$146
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbagelsmini fridgehot tubhousekeeping staffwould stay againmariahmontana
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The employees were busy talking to each other. The bathroom had mold in the bath area. There was not air circulation in the bathroom. The common areas (halls, lobby and breakfast room) had soiled and stained carpeting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were there for a baseball tournament the town was amazing, loved the people and everywhere we went the people were so nice. The hotel carpets and floors were so spotted and filthy it was disgusting. There was food left in the hall on the floor foe all 5 days we were there. I never heard or seen a vacuum. Our room was have cleaned daily carpets had not been vacuumed for a long times. You couldn't even sit on the chairs in the room without putting a towel down first, There breakfast was from 6:00 till 10:00 but by 8:00 everything was gone and they don't refill anything. Cereal was about the only thing left. They never wore gloves until I mentioned it was a code violation when handling food. Next day they had gloves on. The dining area was filthy. Ice machine was broke (since July) it was so hot out. We have to go to front desk for ice and they got it out of a cooler behind front desk with a scoop. You got about 2 cups and I asked if I could have a little more and they said no. We got a discount for being with the baseball team of $89.00 but it was not worth it. I'm 65 years old and I have never stayed at a hotel so dirty. Everyplace was booked or we would have moved.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the rooms and the smell we never could get rid of. The breakfast was all carbs on Saturday morning with no meat or eggs only waffles, toast, or cereal. I would have chosen other accommodations if we weren't staying only two nights. Look elsewhere there are lovely places to stay in Missoula.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia R
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My gosh!! We went to the pool and our dog was in the room alone for about 30 minutes. All rooms around us were vacant, it was that time in the afternoon when everyone had checked out but nobody had checked in yet.
Poochie MIGHT have barked once or twice because the cleaners were making noise in the hall but we were careful not to leave him too long alone. We purposely had the do no disturb sign on, they probably knocked on the door which startled him. He is a small Yorkie/shitzu and we've taken him to MANY hotels before. We have never had issues with him, never!
Libby from the front desk was angry and threatening in her demeanor. She suggested that he was scratching the inside of the door which was doing damage to the hotel. I stated that it couldn't be any worse damage than the horrible stains scattered all over the hotel carpets in every area. Well, now she was really angry, informed me that I didn't have to stay here. I asked if it was possible to get a refund for the current night but she informed me that it was not.
I would probably have only been at the pool for a few minutes but decided to use the strainer to clean the hazy goop and millions of dead bugs before allowing my daughter to swim there. Maybe if they had cleaned the pool like some hotels, I would have been back in the room with Poochie and he would never have barked.
So, read the other reviews and make your own choices but aside from the pet friendly fee they charge, they are not Pet friendly!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alticity156
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at the Broadway Inn everytime I come to Missoula. I want to thank the Staff for being so kind and providing great customer service.

We now have petty much finished our work here in Missoula and will no longer be staying at the Broadway Inn and Conference center. I want to thank everyone for a great experience. We have stayed at many hotels in our travels and before finding the Broadway Inn, have stayed at other hotels in Missoula. We found the Broadway to have superior customer service.

Thank you Cameron McKnight the new General Manager. No matter how busy he is, he always stops and says hello and asks if your doing well.

Mariah Doty has such a wonderful customer service attitude and is quick to accommodate if possible. Her smile and easy going nature make you feel right at home. Thank you Mariah for making our stay wonderful.

Thank you Deana Dennison for pointing out things to do around town and always having a smile and sweet demeanor. Your service has never wavered and that has been very much appreciated by us.

Usually when arriving in town we arrive on Heather Conrad's shift. I am usually very tired but as I walk in the door she makes me feel like she has been watching the clock for my arrival and is so happy to see us. I can't tell you how wonderful we have felt when I see her beautiful smile and receive her warm welcome.

We feel like the front staff really care about providing not just a good experience for the guests but an exceptional experience.

I also appreciate seeing Libby and Mike and we have always looked forward to coming back to the Broadway Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business