US$187
US$288
US$183
BestWestern.com
US$193
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
C'mon Inn(Missoula)
US$162
US$167
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$139
Goldsmith's Bed and Breakfast(Missoula)
US$222
US$210
US$219
All reviewsbagelsmini fridgepool and hot tubnice staywould stay againmariahmontana
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived to the hotel it didn't look that bad on the outside. When you step inside the smoke smell really hits you. It is a Casino and hotel so that's probably why. Plus I have smelled this smell in similar stores and other locations. The desk clerks were so sweet and kind. They helped us with fining local activities and told us about National Glacier Park. Sweetest women in the world. After we got the keys to our rooms we headed down a long dirty carpeted hallway. They should really invest in a carpet cleaner or just pull up the carpet it's so disgusting. When we opened our room we were met with a shocking dead meat/dirty baby pamper type of odor. It stunk so badly we ran to open the windows up. I went across the hall to check on the other room we had reserved and it smelled like urine. We quickly went back to the clerks desk and told them about the situation. They happily exchanged our rooms and apologized. Our next 2 rooms smelled like flowers. These women make the hotel bearable. The owner should hold on to these two women. The pool was kind of dirty. It had hair and way too many bugs in it. The kids didn't even want to swim in it and we all know how kids enjoy the pool. Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and I will not be returning.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kitty M
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Labeled as a business conference center, I expected the hotel to be well maintained, but found it was lacking. The staff is very friendly and helpful, but the hotel is not well cared for. The hallway carpets were full of stains. The first room had stains on the decorative pillows and an unpleasant odor when you entered the room. The second room was much better, the AC worked better although it was loud. Tried to take a shower, but it would not drain. When the bathtub finally drained, a sewer smell came up through the drain. It didn't meet our expectations based on the hotel pictures.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank damde
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I've stayed here a few times in the past and really did enjoy my stay but the hotel has really gone downhill. The rooms are dirty, the carpets in the lobby are stained and there is an odor in the hallways. The beds are very uncomfortable and its the kind of room where you are afraid to pull the sheets back.The staff is very friendly but the word that comes to mind is dirty. I do enjoy the restaurant and bar and had a good meal. I would just say the place needs a complete makeover.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MontanaBoomer
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The hotel is run down - dirty hallway carpets, dusty carpet in corners of rooms, dirty bathroom floors, etc. But the staff is extremely nice and helpful. They provided a ride to and from the airport, but the hotel was 1.5 miles from town, so I spent $40 on Ubers in a 24 hour period. I feel like the $150 rate I got for the marathon is way over priced for this property. They do have a decent pool, but it's open to the public.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The carpets in the hall were the dirtiest in any hotel we have ever stayed in.

You get what you pay for - sort of. No coffee in breakfast area and because it was so dirty didn't stay to eat.
The room was quieter than expected as yipping dog next door quieted down. Do take pets.

Cheapest hotel we could find at $100 a night & it showed. Might want to stay elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple