All reviews attached bar bagels room was clean mini fridge pool and hot tub would stay again mariah
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Labeled as a business conference center, I expected the hotel to be well maintained, but found it was lacking. The staff is very friendly and helpful, but the hotel is not well cared for. The hallway carpets were full of stains. The first room had stains on the decorative pillows and an unpleasant odor when you entered the room. The second room was much better, the AC worked better although it was loud. Tried to take a shower, but it would not drain. When the bathtub finally drained, a sewer smell came up through the drain. It didn't meet our expectations based on the hotel pictures.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank damde
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I've stayed here a few times in the past and really did enjoy my stay but the hotel has really gone downhill. The rooms are dirty, the carpets in the lobby are stained and there is an odor in the hallways. The beds are very uncomfortable and its the kind of room where you are afraid to pull the sheets back.The staff is very friendly but the word that comes to mind is dirty. I do enjoy the restaurant and bar and had a good meal. I would just say the place needs a complete makeover.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MontanaBoomer
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The hotel is run down - dirty hallway carpets, dusty carpet in corners of rooms, dirty bathroom floors, etc. But the staff is extremely nice and helpful. They provided a ride to and from the airport, but the hotel was 1.5 miles from town, so I spent $40 on Ubers in a 24 hour period. I feel like the $150 rate I got for the marathon is way over priced for this property. They do have a decent pool, but it's open to the public.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The carpets in the hall were the dirtiest in any hotel we have ever stayed in.

You get what you pay for - sort of. No coffee in breakfast area and because it was so dirty didn't stay to eat.
The room was quieter than expected as yipping dog next door quieted down. Do take pets.

Cheapest hotel we could find at $100 a night & it showed. Might want to stay elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alleta B
Reviewed 22 June 2017

An older hotel showing it's age. First impression ,not to bad . Check in went smoothly ,he told me which keyed entrance to use . My keys would not work . I tried 2 other keyed entrances but both were taped 'Out Of Order'. went to front desk ,got 2 new keys , neither would work ,finally someone let me in and said they never work. The hall where he let me in was dirty and stained as were the other hallways in the building . The room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good but lacked hot chocolate .

Room Tip: If it is cheap ,otherwise stay anywhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple