“Simply the best....only place to stay in Missoula”

Blossom's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 12 Missoula B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Just came home from my third stay at Blossom's. The immaculate craftsman style home, the scrumptious breakfast, the gracious hospitality is unparalleled. I love the rattlesnake neighborhood...you can walk downtown, to the university, through Greenough Park or up the trail to Mt. Jumbo. Staying at Blossom's is like staying with family or friends, they even had toys ready when my grandson came over to play. It was cold and snowy last week but with the warm of the fire and the warmth of Troy and Blossom, I hardly felt the weather! Love the local organic coffee and cider from the Bitterroot valley, and the artwork from Missoula artists. Their love of the area is palpable. Don't look any further than Blossom's for a stay in Missoula.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are both great.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
blossoms9, Owner at Blossom's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Blossom and I are humbled. The points you bring up are just the things we care most about like loving the neighborhood, the area, and providing excellent and personal service. The Bed and Breakfasts in Missoula are the best and we are so glad to have your support. Most importantly we want you to know that it was just great having you stay with us and your grandson is one true delight.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My sister, cousin and I stayed here when coming to town for my aunt's funeral. We also had the reception after the service here and they were fabulous. They helped my cousin set up ordering the food and then actually set up everything to be ready when we turned to their lovely home for a very reasonable fee.
As far as the stay, they make the stay very comfortable and inviting. Little snacks and water, tea, coffee are always out. The breakfast was a feast of eggs, smoked salmon, fruit, yogurt, granola, scones and more. Rooms are very comfy with all you could need.
Wonderful owners, great location and I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: the one away from the upper staircase, other can be noisy during the day for naps.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
blossoms9, Owner at Blossom's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you so much. It was so nice meeting your family and friends and having you and your cousin stay with us.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Staying at Blossom’s bed and breakfast has been an unforgettably wonderful experience. I have spent time going to many B&B’s and this is the best one I have been to. I have been impressed with the kindness that Troy and Blossom extend to me and all who come here. They are true Missoulian's and know all the right places to direct you for hikes and an array of different Montana activities. This bed and breakfast is immaculately clean and everything is done with attention to detail. A tasty breakfast is offered and they prepare an organic breakfast with a true Montana style that will include huckleberries. You will love staying in this historic charming bed and breakfast. I stayed in the winter but I am excited about returning in the summer or fall sometime. Pristine and high quality care, I highly recommend this place to anyone who really wants the feeling of getting away and deep relaxation.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Happy Trails Room
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
blossoms9, Owner at Blossom's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you so much for that "Best in Montana". Montana has so many great Bed and Breakfasts your review made our day.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We had a most enjoyable stay at Troy and Blossom's beautiful historic home on Monday evening, December 19. It was a last minute reservation as we drove into Missoula and is a gem! Don and I so enjoyed the wonderful breakfast with homemade granola and scones to die for, huckleberry preserves and near and dear to our hearts...honey smoked Alaskan salmon. We had great conversation with Troy and one of their other guests and will definitely return as we really felt at home and were surrounded by wonderful people. Happy holidays!

Room Tip: The upstairs suite was outstanding with all the details attended to.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Blossom's B&B was just what my wife and I were looking for. The house and yard are beautiful, and the location is perfect. The house is just a short walk away from hiking trails, the university and downtown Missoula. Blossom and her husband were the perfect hosts. They were there when you needed them, but for the most part, they steer clear of the guests. The are extremely gracious hosts and provided a wealth of information about things to do in the area.

The downstairs area felt like somewhere that you could make yourself at home and comfortably hang out or play some pool. They also provided complimentary beverages which was very convenient. I was a little worried when I read that it was a Continental breakfast, but they provided a very delicious and filling breakfast. I would definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone visiting Missoula.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple