All reviews an older property room was clean would stay here again motel fridge laptop desk
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We wer in Missoula in early August when there were 3 concerts going on so motel space was at a premium. We booked the Brook Street Motor Inn. It is a dated property but decent. However, in the middle of the night, I moved over to the second bed as my husband was sleeping restlessly, and when I put my feet down between the sheets, there was a pair of socks in my way - and they were not my socks. I had just turned down the bedding to get into it. Not a very nice feeling!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

If you are looking for a no frills budget place to stay at in Missoula, this is it! It is basic - no fridge, microwave or coffee maker. However, it is clean and no road noise. They do serve coffee and muffins in the morning at the check-in desk. Staff members were friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We worried that this place built as part of the older part of town would be run down and loud. It turned out to be very quiet and well maintained. The staff were friendly, and the price was right. A reasonable alternative to the strip mall locations of the higher priced motels in town.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This is an older property and yes, many of the furnishings are dated. However, the property was clean (lobby was very musty smelling but the rooms were much better!) and comfortable enough for the one night we stayed. Property was quiet after 11:00pm.

Breakfast offerings were not great... but there is a McD's across the street.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and rates were good. Close to highway but couldn't hear the traffic. There are no coffee machines or fridges in room but you can get a coffee and muffins in the lobby . Only complaint was that all the wall plugs are worn out and it was tough to get my chargers to stay in place

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo