All reviews kinds of cold cereal typical waffles general manager conference center room was clean bit dated king room continental breakfast easy access annie walmart motel microwave mt rates montana
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I recently had a serious retinal reattachment surgery in Missoula, Montana and was unable to travel to my home in Idaho for a period for a period of twelve days. My wife and I are grateful for the accommodating and cooperative staff who responded to my special needs while recovering well enough to travel home. A very big thank you for your help during this time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CinthiaR, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad our staff was able to help you during your recovery time. I will pass kudos on to the staff for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Missoula

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The staff here was fantastic. So good that I even wrote their names down for when I finally was able to do my review. Annie (General Manager), Mikayla and Olivia were all wonderful and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was good and we liked the hot food items. I would definitely return here again, also the room rate was really reasonable.

Room Tip: We were on the main floor and had a great room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CinthiaR, Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Annie runs a wonderful hotel and we will make sure to give Kudos to the staff for a job well done! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Missoula!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff was unable to locate my reservation. Strong stale odor in room was covered up with excessive amounts of air freshener. Furniture in lobby was shabby. We requested a refund and moved to another hotel down the street.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The staff is incompetent and the room was dirty.
The front desk lady tried to tell us that our reservation was canceled and then when she found it, she said we had to pay her even tho we had receipts showing that we paid hotels.com.
I have worked in hotel before and know that's not how it works. She finally gave in when I showed her my bank receipt and email from hotels.com.

The room was not cleaned before we checked in. They made the bed, but didn't do anything else. There were dirty footprints in the bathtub. The toilet had something purple splattered all over. The mirrors had fingerprints all over. The door handles, lamps and faucets were dirty. The coffee pot was grimey. The air conditioner was broken.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for our hotel. I want to apologize for the things that went wrong with your stay. We will make sure that the front desk agent is given more training with third party reservations. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and clean hotel. I assure you this is not the norm for our hotel and would love to correct the situation, please call the hotel and we will work this out for you.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Nice motel for the money. Spacious, full bathtub, pretty comfortable bed, clean. Towels only ok, but everything you needed. Check in was good and very fast. Close to Walmart, and a couple of casinos, to relax and have a beer. I'd stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple