All reviews donuts room was clean nice budget hotel terms of cleanliness easy access from the interstate plenty of dining options continental breakfast irish pub would stay again quick check fire alarm rooms are small staff was helpful and friendly pet area aaa discount motorcycle trip parking lot
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed one night and had a great stay. Nice room with 2 beds and a good TV. My husband said he slept better than he does at home. I had a good night. Continental breakfast is good, my husband had cereal, I grabbed a banana and 2 hard boiled eggs. We would stay here again. 3 floors with a nice elevator, They have dollies to carry your luggage on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Just by the conditions of the hotel and the amenities it seems like a three star hotel. The staff was great at check-in, and the room was bigger than I expected. There is a lot of food options near the hotel. Breakfast options were limited, But all in all it is a good hotel especially for work.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Used the Choice app to find the hotel. It was kind of off the beaten path from the highway but it was clean and pet friendly.

Check in was quick and efficient. Breakfast was offered (I had tea so can't comment on if it was good or not).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed here between Yellowstone and Glacier Parks. This location was better than the old Econolodges, more like other mid range Choice Motels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice size. The breakfast was fair with hard boiled eggs and no waffles.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We've been on the road for a couple of weeks so I'm always looking for a reasonably priced place to stay and this place fit the bill, it's neat, the room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the bathroom was clean. I also took advantage of the guest laundry which was very clean and the machines were clean, you could tell they have been taken care of. A great place to stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family