Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast
Quality Inn(Kalispell)
US$65
US$63
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$79
Aero Inn(Kalispell)
US$66
US$61
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$103
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$129
US$106
Hotwire.com
The Kalispell Grand Hotel(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$102
All reviewsb bcabin creek landinglanding stripbed and breakfastantler chandelierwonderful retreatgracious hostsother guestswhitefishtodd familyshort drivegreat roomcomfortable bedssuitemontanaaccommodationsairfield
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I love this place. Just an incredibly beautiful and friendly location, and a wonderful retreat for work. Comfortable and friendly, with great breakfasts, 24-hour coffee, and an ideal location far enough outside of town to feel isolated, but close enough for the occasional drive in if you want to check out adorable Kalispell.

I didn't get to visit all the nearby nature, unfortunately, but I got to speak to some of the other guests and they were having a great time hiking and climbing and ATV-ing. Next time for sure!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We recently had the privilege of hosting our daughter's wedding here! We stayed the week before and everyone involved was treated like royalty. It is a GORGEOUS location with stunning views and the décor is so beautiful as well. The patios are a wonderful place to start and end the day. It is a short drive to Kalispell where you can find everything you need or day trips to Glacier, Big Fork or Whitefish. We can't recommend this location enough...for one night or for a big occasion like a wedding! Thank you so very much, Todd Family!

Room Tip: Floors on main floor are wheelchair accessible. All rooms are equally beautiful and top notch.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Great place! A hidden gem off the beaten path. So comfortable and a relaxed atmosphere. Definitely a luxury place to stay with awesome rooms, the most comfortable beds anywhere and great service. Cleaner than clean. Sits next to a quiet airfield. Didn't see one plane fly in the 2 days we stayed there. Perfect place for a newlywed couple to honeymoon for a couple of days.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Our stay at Cabin Creek was like staying with a long time friend. And it was our first visit. They create an easy and relaxed environment. Food was excellent, service amazing and the rooms were very comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I recently stayed at Cabin Creek and had the most wonderful few days. First, the building itself is a lovely lodge with tall ceilings, a generous sitting area with a fireplace and a welcoming vibe that made me feel at home immediately. There are four suites upstairs, each has a generous sitting room, bedroom and bath. One especially nice feature is that my room (and I believe all suites) had a large stand-alone bathtub. I mention this because while I was in Montana I got sick with a nasty head cold and spent many hours soaking in this lovely tub, trying to get well.

Perhaps what makes Cabin Creek stand out for me above all else was the quality of the hospitality. The innkeeper made beautiful breakfasts that fortified me for the day ahead. What I did not expect was that when she saw I was sick she made me chicken soup and brought it to my room along with a humidifier and some throat losenges.

In summary, this is a special place run by kind people. I will be back again and again and again!

Room Tip: Suites are upstairs. Two regular rooms on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo