“1st time visitor ... will return”

Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Marion B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Great place! A hidden gem off the beaten path. So comfortable and a relaxed atmosphere. Definitely a luxury place to stay with awesome rooms, the most comfortable beds anywhere and great service. Cleaner than clean. Sits next to a quiet airfield. Didn't see one plane fly in the 2 days we stayed there. Perfect place for a newlywed couple to honeymoon for a couple of days.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Our stay at Cabin Creek was like staying with a long time friend. And it was our first visit. They create an easy and relaxed environment. Food was excellent, service amazing and the rooms were very comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I recently stayed at Cabin Creek and had the most wonderful few days. First, the building itself is a lovely lodge with tall ceilings, a generous sitting area with a fireplace and a welcoming vibe that made me feel at home immediately. There are four suites upstairs, each has a generous sitting room, bedroom and bath. One especially nice feature is that my room (and I believe all suites) had a large stand-alone bathtub. I mention this because while I was in Montana I got sick with a nasty head cold and spent many hours soaking in this lovely tub, trying to get well.

Perhaps what makes Cabin Creek stand out for me above all else was the quality of the hospitality. The innkeeper made beautiful breakfasts that fortified me for the day ahead. What I did not expect was that when she saw I was sick she made me chicken soup and brought it to my room along with a humidifier and some throat losenges.

In summary, this is a special place run by kind people. I will be back again and again and again!

Room Tip: Suites are upstairs. Two regular rooms on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend our special weekend. The log style bed and breakfast is beautifully decorated with antiques and artwork and yet has all of the modern luxuries one could desire. The food was delicious and the owner and staff were extremely gracious. The entire property was meticulously maintained and the cleanest we have ever seen. The location is beautiful, peaceful and quiet. If you are looking for a truly relaxing getaway that is filled with all of the wildlife and beauty that Montana has to offer, than this place is as good as it gets!! We chose this location as the "home base" for the trip so that we could explore Glacier National Park and the many clear water lakes in the area. We sincerely enjoyed this trip and can't express how impressed we were with our visit. From the gourmet breakfast to the soaking tub, private balcony, and amazing views- it was truly wonderful!!!! If you are tired of the same old hotel room and impersonal treatment, take a chance with this place. I'm positive that you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Rick T, Owner at Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

We really enjoyed having you!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife Andi have stayed at Cabin Creek 4 times, in the past few years. Every time we are treated like family. This past week, again i had the pleasure of being in Montana and needed a stop over. The short drive to Cabin Creek, the hospitality, great bed, soft pillow, the great breakfast made my trip. You will never find a better suite than Cabin Creek.

Thanks, Mary & Rick Todd.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Been to Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!