“A real gem - beautiful Accomodations and outstanding hospitality!”

Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Marion B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I recently stayed at Cabin Creek and had the most wonderful few days. First, the building itself is a lovely lodge with tall ceilings, a generous sitting area with a fireplace and a welcoming vibe that made me feel at home immediately. There are four suites upstairs, each has a generous sitting room, bedroom and bath. One especially nice feature is that my room (and I believe all suites) had a large stand-alone bathtub. I mention this because while I was in Montana I got sick with a nasty head cold and spent many hours soaking in this lovely tub, trying to get well.

Perhaps what makes Cabin Creek stand out for me above all else was the quality of the hospitality. The innkeeper made beautiful breakfasts that fortified me for the day ahead. What I did not expect was that when she saw I was sick she made me chicken soup and brought it to my room along with a humidifier and some throat losenges.

In summary, this is a special place run by kind people. I will be back again and again and again!

Room Tip: Suites are upstairs. Two regular rooms on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend our special weekend. The log style bed and breakfast is beautifully decorated with antiques and artwork and yet has all of the modern luxuries one could desire. The food was delicious and the owner and staff were extremely gracious. The entire property was meticulously maintained and the cleanest we have ever seen. The location is beautiful, peaceful and quiet. If you are looking for a truly relaxing getaway that is filled with all of the wildlife and beauty that Montana has to offer, than this place is as good as it gets!! We chose this location as the "home base" for the trip so that we could explore Glacier National Park and the many clear water lakes in the area. We sincerely enjoyed this trip and can't express how impressed we were with our visit. From the gourmet breakfast to the soaking tub, private balcony, and amazing views- it was truly wonderful!!!! If you are tired of the same old hotel room and impersonal treatment, take a chance with this place. I'm positive that you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Rick T, Owner at Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

We really enjoyed having you!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife Andi have stayed at Cabin Creek 4 times, in the past few years. Every time we are treated like family. This past week, again i had the pleasure of being in Montana and needed a stop over. The short drive to Cabin Creek, the hospitality, great bed, soft pillow, the great breakfast made my trip. You will never find a better suite than Cabin Creek.

Thanks, Mary & Rick Todd.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

My family and I recently traveled to Western Montana for a family reunion and found Cabin Creek Landing B&B via TripAdvisor. The reviews speak for themselves and we couldn't have been happier with our stay! It was the perfect place to relax and unwind after long days of traveling and being out on the lake. We enjoyed sleeping in and waking up to home cooked breakfasts and having a morning cup of coffee on the outdoor patio overlooking the surrounding mountains. The rooms were comfortable in size and the beds were wonderful! The house itself is incredibly spacious and truly beautiful in design.

Rick and his staff were very welcoming and hospitable throughout our stay. They made sure we had everything we needed for our stay and appreciated all their efforts to make us feel at home.

We would highly recommend staying here the next time your travels take you to the Kalispell area. We absolutely loved it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Upon entering the property we realized we were someplace special! The attention to detail in all areas are impressive. The room, suite, was amazing in appearance and comfort. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the view out the back looking out at the airstrip wasn't so bad either. The breakfast was more than we could eat! We were provided a "to go" breakfast on the morning we left early to take in Glacier National Park, which was one more reason to be impressed with the service offered. The owners, Rick and Mary, are personable, hospitable, and continuously make sure that every detail is tended to. They made the stay an experience to remember and a place we definitely want to go back to!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terree M

Been to Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!