“Eat the Sweets”
Review of The Sweets Barn

The Sweets Barn
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lolo
Description: We are not a restaurant. We are a high end Candy Store that is an Artisan tea blender with over 80 tea blends, maker of Artisan Chocolates, truffles, fudges, and have fresh baked Cinnamon rolls as well as fresh bread pudding. Available as well is a large selection of Bulk candies. Our Motto is "Old Fashion Goodness". Our retail store front in Lolo has all stated above and more which hosts a small gift shop. We are a factory store that wholesales to other business and have an online store.
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The Sweets Barn is a great place to drop in for coffee or hot chocolate with one of their homemade pastries. The huckleberry sweet rolls are delicious. Of course, as the name says, they have hundreds of choices of various candies and sweets for young and old alike.

1  Thank Roger S
Kirk M, Owner at The Sweets Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks Roger, Sorry for late reply. Really appreciate you kind words. We do strive to provide the best that we can. We like to think of ourselves as the premier bulk candy store in the five valley area with over 200 bulk candies. Plus all of the fine chocolates we make here in our kitchen. Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Fudge, teas,and Candie. Come one come all to the candy palace in my opinion. Also all there chocolate is actual chocolate and there truffles to die for. Also they have artisan teas and lemon fudge I kid not lemon fudge

1  Thank Jon T
Reviewed 23 February 2016

we go here to buy treats as gifts, not cheap but probably the best truffles i have ever had. on two miles from our home, omg.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I always get the most amazing bacon cinnamon rolls there!! I was skeptical at first, but omg!! They are amazing! I've also had many different types of fudge and haven't found a bad one yet!! Yum!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I go here all the time... for party gifts, for girlfriend gifts, birthdays... or me... although I shouldn't... but don't tell my doctor. Great chocolate, nice people, with ready-to-go boxes or you can select what you want. Everything is made there. You can see the kitchen... and teas, and ice cream...I prefer more sugar in my chocolate. Their chocolates tend to not be as sweet as I like but they are delicious, beautiful in appearance, and satisfying...for Montana.

Been to The Sweets Barn? Share your experiences!